Chapter 5

"Liam hon, bring your bags upstairs." Darcy demanded, but with a reassuring smile. I nodded at her in return, picking up my bags. I followed her up stairs, my stomach hurting a bit from dinner earlier. When we finally reached the top of the stairs she showed me to a room. The room had a queen sized bed, with light green covers, and a white sheet. There was one window with a light green curtain over it. "Do you like green? If you don't then I would happily decorate your room in a different color."

This was the best treatment I got from any foster home I went to before, "No I like green, and that would be too much money for you to spend." I smiled at her, "nonsense!" She then pulled out money from her back pocket, "Here, you can buy posters or clothes, anything you want!" My smile widened, this family was so nice, so well put together. "Oh I cant take that." She shook her head. "You are going to take this money or ill ground you." she joked, I then politely took the money from her hand. "Thank you."

she nodded "No problem, now make yourself at home." she smiled at me then walked out of the room. I dropped my bags down on the floor, and walked over to the door and carefully shut it. I then walked over to my bags, getting out the only picture I had of me, my mom, sisters and uncle. I brushed a thumb over the broken picture frame, my eyes stared welling up. "remember when we were a family...when we were all together?" I whispered to myself, tears dropping onto the frame.

"I miss you mom, I miss you Eva, I miss you Sami, hell I even miss you Uncle Ben." I shook my head while putting down the picture frame. I grabbed on of my bags, and opened it. "Why am I so insecure?" I asked myself while pulling out a box cutter from my bag. I walked up to the door again, locking it. I walked back to my bags, picking up the box cutter again. I took of my shirt and looked down at myself.

"I'm ugly." I whispered, cutting myself with the box cutter on my stomach, "I'm fat." I gave myself another cut, "I'm useless." and another, "Hell my own mother doesn't even love me." I let out a humorless chuckle, "Nobody loves me.." I said so quietly I could barely even hear myself. "Why the fuck am I even alive, I'm just a mistake." I let out a long sigh then started cutting myself again. I slit my wrist, legs, and some more on my stomach. I winced in pain, dragging a hand over my cuts. I heard knocking from my door.

"Hey Liam, wanna watch a movie?" It was Sebastian. "Umm, yeah give me one second." I told him, glancing down at my body. "Okay." I heard footsteps going down the stairs, I then grabbed my back looking for a sweater, and sweats to put on. I found my favorite blue sweater, and some black sweats. After changing and making sure my cuts were covered I went down stairs. "Hey." I saw Sebastian, and Emily waiting for me in the living room. "Liam!" Emily shouted hugging me, she seems to get attached to people quickly. I hugged her back, winching in pain as her hand touched one of my cuts.

After the quick hug was done I looked at Sebastian, "So, what movie are we watching?" He shrugged, "what movie do you wanna watch?" he asked pointing at the coffee table, "These are the options." I looked down to see the following movies, Scream 1, Spider-Man homecoming, Batman VS Superman. "Emily is allowed to watch Scream, and Batman VS Superman?" I asked shocked. "Hey I'm a mature seven year old." I nodded at her, trying to not start and argument with the girl. "No, but if anyone ask we never watched any of these movies with her." He whispered, then winked at me.

I felt my face get flustered from the wink, " O - okay." Dammit I always stutter when I'm around him, I mentally scolded myself. "So which one?" I looked back down at my choices, "Scream 1." Sebastian nodded. " Scream 1 it is." he grabbed the disk and put it into the DVD system. While we waited for the movie to start up, I tried winking at him. But instead of a wink it came out as a blink. I was screaming at myself in my mind, I'm so fucking stupid! He tilted his head at me, while I was having a mental break down.

Not good, not good at all. I walked over to the couch and leaned up against it, trying to make myself comfortable, Sebastian then came over and sat next to me. Ugh I cant think straight while he's sitting next to me (Go ahead make gay jokes hehe) He scooted closer to me, while we were watching the movie, I looked over to see Emily already sleeping, Damn that girl can fall asleep fast. I chuckled to myself softly.

I felt something touch my shoulder, I jumped in surprise. It was Sebastian, resting his head on my shoulder. He's making it so hard to resist him. The last time I fell in love with someone in my foster home his parents accused my of sexual harassing there son, he told me he loved me. Them he let his parents kick me, starve me, lock me up for days and not even say anything. I scoffed at the thought of loving someone as terrible as him again. Why dose everything go wrong for me. I moved around on the couch a little, realizing Sebastian had fallen asleep with his head on my shoulder.

I smiled at the sight, he looked at ease. I yawned and closed my sleep eyes, drifting off to sleep.

A/N: wow long chapter, there's gonna be longer chapters now so yay. The word count right now is 1009. Also this chapter focuses on Liam's depression, and background story. Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes :/ Anyways bye >3

~ Author