Imagine #1-TAYLOR CANIFF

You were getting ready for a party that you were going to with your boyfriend Taylor. You said that he could get ready at your house because your parents were out of town for 2 days and he had some clean clothes in your room. Taylor was downstairs in the kitchen "Im getting in the shower now, ok?" You called from upstairs "ok" he replied. You took off your towel and got in the shower. You stood under the water and washed your face and hair. As you were rinsing off your face you heard the bathroom door open. You knew it was taylor but you assumed he was just taking a piss or something.  Much to your surprise you heard the shower curtain open and felt two big hands plant themselves on your hips. "Hey" Taylor said smiling. You immediately turned beet red "OH MY GOD TAYLOR WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?" You yelled. "Y/N calm down, I figured we could save water like this" he said winking at you and biting his lip.  He knows biting his lip turns you on. You looked down at Taylors "package" (I have no idea what to call it) and looked back up into his eyes. "You keep staring at it, might as well try it out" he said laughing as you felt the top of your ears start to burn. You got down on your knees and brought him into your mouth. You heard him grunt and holy shit that turned you on. You started bobbing your head back and forth as Taylor grabbed onto your wet hair. "Oh god Y/N" he moaned. You went faster mainly because you loved hearing him moan. "Y/N i think I'm going to cum" he said breathily. You got up and he turned you around so that he was closest to the wall. He lifted your leg up onto the edge of the tub and gently stuck a finger in you. You moaned causing him to chuckle because he knew he was driving you crazy. After feeling Taylor pick up the pace you felt a knot in your stomach and you knew what was going to happen "Taylor im gonna c-cum" you moaned. As soon as he heard that he put in another finger and went faster, he also started tugging on your hair. You couldnt control yourself. You emptied out onto him and collapsed against his chest. "god Taylor" you said as you tried to catch your breath. The corner of his mouth turned up in a sly smile. "Wanna ditch the party and go for round two in the bedroom?" he asked. "of course" you replied.

Hey guys :) thanks for reading. You should definitely check out gilinskycult's fanfic "intoxicated" she's only on the 4th chapter but it's absolutely amazing. Dont forget to vote if you liked it and feel free to follow me on Twitter @cummingilinsky :) NEXT IMAGINE IS GOING TO BE A CAM ONE SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT :) <3