Dirty/Sweet Imagine For Lauren

Hey guys so the 4th imagine is for LaurenKGilinsky. Hope you enjoy :)

My boyfriend Jack is on tour with his friends. I miss him everyday but I know that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him and I don't want to stop him from living his dreams.

He told me that he was coming home that day and once I received that text I felt my heart rate pick up. I was finally going to see Jack, it had been 3 months. I wanted to make his return special so I put on lingerie that I got from Victorias Secret the other day and waited for him in the bedroom. Suddenly I heard the door unlock. I was practically squealing in excitement. "Lauren, you here babe?" he yelled from downstairs. "yeah I'm up here" I said. I was pretty sure you could hear the excitement in my voice. I heard footsteps run up the stairs and Jack burst into the room. "Lauren!" He yelled as he jumped on the bed. "Jack! I missed you so much"  I yelled back. He pushed me back so that I was laying down and started  kissing my neck. I grabbed the back of his head. "Jack" I moaned. I felt him smile against my skin. He started kissing lower until he was at the hem of my panties. "you look good with these on, but you'd look better with them off" he said seductively as he  winked at me. He  brought his face down to my area and flicked his tongue across my clit. "Jack" I  moaned. It had been months since he did that. He dragged his tongue along my wetness ( wait wut) "babe" I moaned as he lifted his head up. He took his shirt and pants off and leaned back onto the bed in only his boxers. "My turn" he said. His voice was deep and raspy. I pulled his boxers off with my teeth and  heard Jack groan. I  brought as much of him as I could into my mouth and wrapped my hands around what I couldn't reach. My mouth and hands went to work as he threw his head back and let out a long moan. "babe, oh god right there" Jack moaned. He wrapped his fingers in my hair as he thrusted my head forward, forcing me to take all of him into my mouth. He moaned louder and longer than he did before. "babe I'm so close" he said as he screwed his eyes shut and threw his head back once more. I felt him twitch in my mouth as he released. I got up and moved to the top of the bed as he reached onto the nightstand and grabbed a condom from his wallet. He unclamped my bra and threw it to the side of the room as he slowly slid the condom on. He spread my legs and eased into me. "Jaaack" I moaned as he  thrusted into me slowly. I shut my eyes as he picked up the  pace. He brought his thumb down to my clit and rubbed in tight, fast circles. I arched my back begging him to go deeper "babe please" I moaned as he thrusted harder and faster. He lifted his head. "Shit" he groaned. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. "Jack, I'm gonna c-cum" I breathed. "Me too babe" he moaned. I released on to him and seconds later he released onto me. He pulled out and collapsed his sweaty body next to mine, panting. He looked over at me "damn I should go on tour more often" he winked. I laughed "whatever" I said as he turned me over so that we were facing each other and pulled up the sheets. He stared into my brown eyes and smiled "I love you Lauren" he whispered as he kissed my forehead. We spent the rest of the night in each others arms.

Alright guys so that was my 4th imagine. I still have about 5 more so inbox me if you want one. Oh and great news! I'm starting O2L and Exclamation Point (Danny Edge and Paul Zimmer) imagines. Those should be up in a couple days so feel free to check them out. Anyway don't forget to follow me on da twittah @LOWKEYGILINSKY
Peace bros :)