Imagine #3- JACK GILINSKY

You were at a restaurant for dinner with the boys and Mahogany. You were sitting beside your boyfriend Jack and listening to his conversation with Jack J. You were starting to get really annoyed that he wasnt paying attention to you so you decided to have some fun. You slowly brought your hand under the table and starting palming Jack through his pants. He looked over at you and found you smiling innocently. "stop" he whispered in your ear. "hmm... No" you replied. He didn't want to pay attention to you before but you bet he does now. You start moving your hand harder and faster. You heard Jack moan and try to cover it up with a cough. You couldn't help but giggle. "Hey man, you ok?" Jack J asked. "Yeah man I'm fine" he replied as if he really was fine. "stop now or I'm gonna have to punish you when we get home" he growled in your ear. You could hear how much he wanted you in his voice. You weren't scared, you were actually kind of turned on. Rough Jack was the best Jack.  Of course you didnt stop. You actually just went harder and faster until finally Jack couldn't take it anymore. "Ok guys me and Y/N have to get going now, thanks for the food" he said as he dragged you to his Jeep. He practically threw you in the passenger seat. "You're gonna get it when we get home." He said devilishly. The car ride home was quiet but you could definitely feel the sexual tension building up in the car.

The minute you got through the door Jack pushed you up against the wall. "You think you can tease me like that and get away with it?" He questioned. You stared in his dark brown lust filled eyes. "Jack I-" you started to say but he picked you up aggressively. He walked you upstairs and into your room shutting the door behind him. You guys  were home alone so you didnt try to stop him.  He yanked off your crop top and shorts and pulled off his shirt and shorts. He stared you down licking his lips. You were actually starting to get a little nervous wondering what he was going to do to you. He pushed you back onto the bed and climbed on top. You felt him slowly creep his hand down your stomach and stop at the top of your panties. As if it was payback he started rubbing your clit through them. "mmm Jack" you moaned. He pulled them off and slowly entered a finger in you. You gasped.  He was clearly trying to tease you back because he was going really slow. It still felt amazing. You bucked your hips up begging for more. "Jack" you moaned lightly. "What babe?" He asked innocently. "I need you in me...now" you whispered. He grabbed a condom out of the nightstand and put it on, easing himself into you. He started to pick up the pace going harder and faster. He was basically ramming himself into you. "nnn Jack"  you moaned rather loud. You felt a tight knot in your stomach. "J-jack I'm gonna cum" you said breathily. You didn't hear him reply and you didn't feel him slow down. "Jack" you moaned. He didnt slow down. You looked him in the eyes, he was looking down at your body with a look of concentration. You bit your lip and threw your head back. You released unexpectedly and let out a long moan. Jack still didn't slow down "I need to put you in check, this is for teasing me" he said with a bit of rasp in his  voice. You stared into his eyes which were now completely black. He had the most devilish grin on his face as he kept ramming himself into you. It was starting to hurt, but you felt that tight knot in your stomach again. "Jack" you cried out. "I'm not stopping babe, you deserve this" he said in a hushed tone. "Jack please" you whispered. At those words you felt the condom fill up with liquid and Jack slowed down and eased out of you. He  layed down beside you on the bed, looked at you and said "maybe next time you won't be such a tease" as he gave you a cocky wink.

You definitely had trouble walking the next day.

Hey guys :) I've been working on this for like 3 days. I don't really know why it took so long considering its shit lol. I really hope yall enjoyed it though :)

Don't forget to vote and add to your library. Oh and comment if you want an imagine because I would LOVE to do them. Follow me on da twittah: @cummingilinsky

Peace bros •°•° (lol i feel like pewdiepie)