Dirty Jack G Imagine For Ally

Alright guys so this next imagine is for AllyS99. Hope you enjoy :)

My boyfriend Jack had texted me that he was coming back from shopping with his friends.

I decided to clean our apartment a little bit so I threw on my silk pajama shorts from Brandy Melville and a white lace camisole. I tied my blonde hair up in a messy top knot and went to the living room to start cleaning. After about 30 minutes I heard the door unlock. Jack walked in holding 3 bags. He had a big smile on his face. "Babe look what I got you" he said. He held out a bag for me to take. "Wait, is this from Victoria's Secret?" I questioned laughing. He smirked a little "Yeah, I had something in mind for tonight"

I blushed and opened the bag. There was a matching lacey black bra and pantie set. They each had a little pink bow in the middle. I looked up at Jack "why don't you go try those on" he said with a wink. I threw him a sexy look before walking back to the bathroom to change into the lingerie.

I got changed and walked back to the living room to show Jack. "ooh, spin for me baby girl" he said. I turned slowly and looked back. He must've gotten a little excited, I could see his bulge growing through his pants (I just realized I made his dick sound like a plant oops) "God Ally, you're so damn sexy" he said as he walked up to me and placed his hands on my bare waist. He kissed me passionately. I kissed back, grabbing the back of his head. "Jump" he whispered. I did as I was told. He walked me back to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed. "Im gonna make you feel so good" he whispered. The rasp in his voice really turned me on, I'm not gonna lie. He stood at the edge of the bed and took his shirt off slowly, as if he was trying to tease me. Next he took his shorts off and climbed on the bed. He kissed me hungrily as he slid off my panties and threw them on the floor. Suddenly he slid a finger in me causing me to gasp. He picked up the pace and I could already feel my walls tightening. "Jack I-Im gonna cum" I moaned. He looked me in the eyes and unexpectedly thrusted his member into me. I threw my head back in pleasure. "Jack" I moaned. He thrusted harder and pulled on my hair "Jack, baby I'm gonna cum" "let it out babygirl" he said. At those words I moaned loudly and released. Jacks thrusts got sloppier and seconds later he released onto me. He rolled out and layed down beside me. "I love you Ally" "I love you too Jack". We fell asleep happily in each others arms.

Alright I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine.  DONT BE A GHOST READER- VOTE, COMMENT AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF :) Anyway I love you guys so much <3

Peace bros :)