Imagine#2-CAMERON DALLAS

You were sitting in Cam and Nash's hotel room with the other boys and Mahogany. You were all sitting in a circle on the floor playing truth or dare. It was Taylor's turn to ask and he turned to you. "Y/N truth or dare?" "dare" you said bravely, you weren't afraid of any challenge Taylor had for you. "I dare you to let Cameron do the "grind on me" dance on you." He said smiling slyly. Cam looked at you as if he was checking to see if you were ok with it. You felt your face and ears start burning up. Suddenly everybody started chanting "do it". It was obvious they weren't going to let you pass on this one. You stood up "ok" you said sighing. Cam looked at you surprised but stood up as well and followed you to the bed. "Ok um, lay down" he said shyly. You got on the bed and layed down.  Carter grabbed his phone and started playing the song. Cam jumped up and started doing the dance on you. It began to feel really good and you just couldn't control yourself. "Cam" you moaned lightly. Cam looked at you and the room filled with OH DAMN's and OOH's. After you realized what you had done you immediately turned red and ran across the hall to the hotel room that you shared with Mahogany. You sat on your bed, you were embarrassed but you couldn't stop thinking about how good Cam made you feel. About a minute later the door opened and Cam walked in. "So you liked when I was grinding on you huh?" he asked smiling. You looked down at the floor. "I guess" you said quietly. Cam put his finger under your chin and lifted up your head. "Good because I liked doing it too you, I've wanted to for a long time Y/N" he said seductively. With that Cam crashed his  soft lips onto yours.  You had wanted to kiss him since the moment you laid eyes on him. Cam took off his shirt and tugged at your tank top signaling for you to take it off. You lifted it over your head as he slipped off your shorts and his, leaving you in your purple matching bra and panties and him in his boxers. You could see his hard member through his boxers and it definitely turned you on. You started palming him through his boxers and you never broke eye contact once. "Oh Y/N" cam moaned. He grabbed your hip and flipped you so that he was on top. He started kissing your neck and he slid one of your bra straps down. He then took off your bra and grabbed your boobs while he was biting and sucking on your neck. "Oh shit cam" He stopped kissing your neck and looked at you with lust filled eyes as he slid your panties off. He slowly slid one finger in you and pumped it in and out picking up speed. You grabbed onto his shoulders and panted in his ear. "Cam, please don't stop oh my god" you moaned. You could tell he was getting more and more turned on. You felt a tight knot in your stomach and you knew what was going to happen. "Cam baby im gonna cum" you whispered. He pulled out of you and looked on your nightstand. He found an unwrapped condom and slid it on. "wait how did that get here?" You questioned. "I dont know ask Mahogany and Jacob" he replied. (I HAD TO IM SO SORRY) he eased into you. "Cam" you grunted. He picked up the speed and you found yourself screaming his name. You didn't care who heard he made you feel so good.

*NEXT DOOR*

"Oh my god is that Y/N?" Gilinsky questioned. "Holy shit i think it is" Nash whispered. "we HAVE to go crash the party" Taylor said. "No just let them have their fun" Sammy said smiling.

*BACK IN YOUR ROOM*

Cam was thrusting harder than he was before and you felt that familiar knot in your stomach again. "Cam im s-so close" you moaned "babe hold it just one more minute." 2 seconds later you released onto him and he released right after. You collapsed on his chest and listened to his heart race. "Cam?" You said looking up. "Yeah?" He replied "I love you" "I love you too Y/N" he replied smiling. You stayed wrapped in his arms the rest of the night.

Hey guys :) so this was my Cam imagine. Sorry if I gave you a bit of Jox feels near the end lol. Dont forget to vote if you enjoyed and add to your library if you REALLY liked it. Im still taking requests so check my Taylor imagine or message me for all the info. I might do a Sammy one next so definitely comment if you would want to read it and I'll do it. Also feel free to follow me on da twittah @cummingilinsky ily guys and tysm for reading.
Peace bros