Dirty Shawn Imagine For Scarlett

Hey guys so this first imagine is for peacewolf7 :) Hope you enjoy it.

Scarlett's POV:

My brother Taylor Caniff is this big vine star. He's on a tour called Magcon with 11 other viners/youtubers and he asked me if I wanted to come along. Of course I said yes. Touring around the states is something I've always wanted to do. There was only one problem- I have a massive crush on Taylor's friend Shawn. He's perfect. He can sing, he has gorgeous brown eyes and his Canadian accent is adorable.

One night we were all sitting in Cams hotel room. Well all of us except for Mahogany and Jacob, we had no idea where they were (YAY FOR JOX FEELS). Anyway that night I just couldn't keep my eyes off of Shawn. I wanted him so bad. He must have noticed me staring because he looked at me and smiled. I felt my cheeks get hot so I looked away. But as if he could hear my thoughts he got up from across the room and sat next to me. All the boys watched "AWWWW" Cater shouted "I SHIP IT" said Jack J. "AWW MAYBE SHAWN KNOWS YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM" Taylor yelled. The whole room went silent. "Taylor what the fuck" I yelled. Everybody in the room sat there silent including Shawn. All the boys started laughing and chanting "SCARLETT HAS A CRUSH ON SHAWN". I ran out of the room more embarrassed than I have ever been

Shawn's POV:

I looked around the room at all the boys laughing. I had to apologize to her so I got up and walked to her room. I opened the door and found Scarlett sitting on her bed crying. "Don't cry. Its okay I like you too" I said shyly. But in that moment I got a sudden burst of confidence. I reached out, grabbed her cheek and kissed her passionately. The kiss got heated fast. I found myself taking off her tank top and shorts and removing my shirt and pants.

Scarlett's POV:

I wanted Shawn so badly. I had been waiting for that moment forever. I pushed Shawn back on the bed and climbed on top of him. I stared at his bulge through his boxers and bit my lip. I slowly slid his boxers off and took his length in my hands. I started moving my hands. Shawn moaned. "Fuck that was hot" I whispered. Out of nowhere Shawn pulled me up onto him. "I want you... Now" he growled. I started moving my hips back and forth on him. "oh Scarlett" he moaned. Hearing him moan my name gave me butterflies. I loved knowing I was making him feel good. He placed his strong hands on my hips and guided them faster. "Shawn" I moaned as I threw my head back and bit my lip. He flipped me over so that I was laying down and  rammed himself into me unexpectedly causing me to gasp in pleasure and a little bit of pain. "Fuck" I moaned. He started thrusting faster "Shawn I can't take it" I gasped trying to stay as quiet as possible so that the boys wouldn't hear us. "Let it out babe" He smirked knowing that what he was doing was driving me crazy. I couldn't help it, I moaned as loud as I could. "Oh shawn" It was long and loud so I was pretty sure that the other boys heard it but I really didn't care, Shawn was making me feel so good "yeah babe, moan for me" he whispered in my ear.

~ CAMS ROOM~

"Oh my god was that Scarlett?" Matt laughed. "I think it was" Nash said surprised. OH MY GOD IS MY SISTER FUCKING SHAWN!?" Taylor shouted laughing. The boys all got up and walked to my room next door. "Open it quietly" Aaron whispered to Jack G. Gilinsky turned the knob.

~ BACK IN THE ROOM ~

I was just about to cum when we heard the door open. But it was too late to do anything all the boys walked in. Taylor couldn't stop laughing and Carter was screaming "OOH SHAWN GET SOME". Your face went red and you covered yourself and Shawn with the sheets. "Oh my god get out" you yelled. "Ah that's so cute" Matt yelled. "I have to tweet about this" Taylor said taking out his phone. "We all do!" Cam said

Taylors tweet: "just caught my sister making out with Shawn lol"

Jack Js tweet: "Shawn and Scarlett just fucked"

Jack Gs tweet: "Shawn just got some haha"

Cams tweet: "Walked in on Shawn and Scarlett having sex oops lol"

Nashs tweet: "Shawn and Scarlett just fucked bYE"

The fans thought it was hilarious and got #UseProtectionShawnAndScarlett trending that night.

Alright hope you enjoyed Scarlett :) I have to say 2 things tho. I know in the beginning I said Shawn had a Canadian accent but I'm from Toronto so to me he doesn't have an accent also I know I said that all the boys tweeted about Scarlett and Shawn having sex but I only included some of the tweets because I got too lazy to write the rest lol. But yeah follow me on twitter @REDNECKDALLAS and if you retweet my tweet to Jacob that should be in your Dms after you follow me I'll DM you to Mahogany Jai Brooks or Crawford Collins.

Peace bros :)