Dirty Matt Imagine For StaceyEspinosaDerp

This next imagine is for Stacey. Hope you enjoy :)

Me and my boyfriend Matt were invited to Mahoganys pool party. All the other boys were going to be there so I wanted to make a good impression.

I dragged Matt to Victorias Secret to help me pick out a new bathing suit. When we arrived I started running around the store, grabbing as many bathing suits as I could hold. "Matt come here!" I yelled from across the store. He walked to where I was standing. "What do you think about this?" I asked. He looked at it. It was a white one piece with hip cutouts and a plunging neckline. "Its nice, go try it on" he said. I could clearly hear that he was bored and just wanted to get to the party. I rolled my eyes and walked into the dressing room. I slipped the bathing suit on. "Damn I look good" I said quietly. I walked out and twirled in front of Matt. "What do you think?" His jaw dropped. "Wow. Stacey you look amazing" he said causing me to blush. He pushed me back into the dressing room and shut the door. "But I think you'd look better with that bathing suit off" he said as he winked.

He crashed his lips onto mine and slid the straps down my shoulders. He pulled the one piece off and took off his shorts and shirt. He stared me down licking his lips. "God you're gorgeous" he whispered. He pulled his boxers down and slid into me. "Matt" I moaned. "Shh" he whispered as he covered my mouth with his hand and held my leg up. He thrusted harder and faster. I felt a knot in my stomach and whimpered slightly to let Matt know that I was close. "I know babe, but hold it" he whispered breathlessly. My legs were shaking and I couldn't hold it anymore. I released onto him and seconds later he released  onto me. He let go of my leg and  collapsed his sweaty body onto mine. Yeah, I just had sex in Victorias Secret. Sue me babe ;)

Sorry that was really short. And yes, I know it wasn't my best but I've been having major writers block lately. Anyway good news I GOT MY TWITTER BACK! You should follow me bc jox/12 ;) @LOWKEYGILINSKY

Oh and I'm starting 5SOS and Exclamation Point imagines so if you want to see those visit my profile :)

Peace bros :)