Chapter Ten

Tyler |

Eagerly following Greyson off of the bus, I contently smiled as I watched his hair bounce with each step or stumble.

Not only was I happy that he wasn't at all mad at me, but I was elated that I'd get to share a room with him and catch up on lost time.

The best thing about this game tomorrow is that it made it so that we had to drive far away from home.

That means all of the problems that've been bothering me the past few days are basically temporarily gone.

Well... every problem except my feelings for Greyson.

As if nothing had changed, Greyson and I walked side by side, both marveling at the nice decor of the hotel as the entire team flooded the building.

The ruckus of the other guys laughing and jumping excitedly as we walked into the hotel made us all stick out like a sore thumb... aside from the sheer number of the group.

Coach Sunny ran up behind a group of noisy guys and smacked each of them with a quick flick of his wrist, glaring daggers at them as he walked up to the counter.

Coach came back looking a bit stressed as he handed us all a room number on a ripped sheet of paper with a key.

...

Walking past the dozens of rooms, I watched as a group of girls in bikinis ambled past Greyson and I.

They all smirked and grinned at us, but instead of returning the gesture, I shamefully averted my eyes.

Timidly staring at the floor, I noticed Greyson's feet leave my side as he began to walk faster, prompting me to speed up to catch up with him.

I laughed when I saw that he had red lipstick on his cheek, his face turning redder by the second.

"Shut up," he said firmly, his voice cracking in anger.

Laughing even more, I was hysterical watching him fight the urge to grin in response.

"I hate you so much," he mumbled, struggling to unlock our door.

Following him in, I was a bit wowed at spacious room; there was a comfy sectioned off living space with two couches and a large television that took up a large portion of the wall.

Finding my eyes on Greyson as he looked around curiously, heading over to the window to open the curtains, I closed the door behind me with a mischievous grin.

"Wow, look at how high we are," he said, unaware that I was slowly approaching him from behind.

"I think we could–"

Grabbing him by his waist, I picked him up and chuckled when he yelled in surprise.

"Tyler!"

Pinning him on the couch, I laughed when he frowned up at me, fighting against my hands.

He slapped at my hands each time I reached near his face, his aggravated expression making it even more amusing.