Chapter Seventeen

In shock, blankly gazing over the bruise-like, perse love mark glued to my neck, a mix of perplexed thoughts and thrilling fear came over me at once.

"Wha..."

Slowly letting my gaze dart about the space to gather my thoughts for better judgment, a distressed chuckle pushed past my lips as my cheeks burned a shade of red with realization.

Last night.

I vividly remembered my body being pressed against the mirror, my eyes darting over the reflective surface to see blurry dots that looked like finger prints, my finger prints.

Tightly closing my eyes as I relived the hot sensation of Tyler's lips against my neck, the feeling of ecstasy overwhelming me as he simultaneously caressed my body, I remorselessly yet remorsefully recalled the exact moment when he bit my skin.

Tyler was standing in the door frame now, eyeing my neck in the mirror with a helpless expression.

Walking in and closing the door behind him, he touched my waist and stared at me apologetically as I frowned at him through the mirror.

"Don't touch me, that's how this got here in the first place," I uttered, fighting against a flustered grin.

Not sure how to respond, Tyler simply laughed, making me fume even more.

"I... didn't mean to... well, I did but–"

"Tyler."

"I'm sorry," he whined, clearly enjoying this more than as me.

"I've never... given anyone a hic–"

"Shh, lower your voice," I harshly whispered.

"I've never given anyone a hickey before... I don't know what to do," Tyler said a little lower than before.

"And I don't know what to do either," I chuckled helplessly.

"What is my mom going to think," I continued worriedly, looking over myself in the mirror.

Tyler repressed a laugh and immediately let his smile fade after catching my glare.

"Well for one, she's going to find out that you've had some guy–"

"Tyler, oh my gosh."

He smiled at me in the mirror and slowly wrapped his arms around my body from my back, running his hand over the deed.

"I couldn't help myself... I'm sorry," he whispered into my ear, making me bite my lip with a groan.

Feeling my knees go weak, I pushed Tyler away and huffed, watching him chuckle in response.
...

Adjusting my collar, I pulled at the fabric of my polo shirt as I packed my bag.

"Last night was fun," Ellie yawned as he limped over to get his crutches.

"Yea, the movie was actually pretty good, well, that's if you find humor in watching people fall over nothing to get brutally murdered," Genevieve added, neatly placing her folded pajamas into her travel bag.