Chapter Eleven

The soft sensation of Greyson's lips against mine was like a long awaited reward, a sweet treat that made me crave more.

Staring at Greyson through hooded eyes as he made an audible excited moan, I felt his hands slowly run along the length of my arms, stopping at my elbows.

With my hands shifting from the waistband of his underwear to glide against the warm skin of his back, I noticed as Greyson's body trembled under my touch.

Pushing him backwards, I felt his breath shorten against my cheeks as I picked him up into my arms, pressing his back against the large window.

Wrapping his legs around my waist, holding onto my back tightly, Greyson eagerly kissed me back, gently cupping my face with his hands.

Momentarily pulling back to stare into his dilated eyes, I lecherously stared at his lips, biting mine as I leaned in again to kiss him with purpose.

With each breath, I took in his sweet smelling scent, lovingly running my fingers through his hair, his body so hot against mine as I tightened my grip around his waist.

Letting my hands roam to the bottom of his pants to squeeze, I heard him silently yelp, smiling against my kiss as I threw him onto the bed.

Breathlessly staring down at him as I sat behind his thighs, I watched him catch his breath, his eyes so full of confusion and lust as his parted swollen lips begged me for more.

Greyson |

My mind was barely able to catch up with what was going on as it all happened so quickly.

Curiously staring up at Tyler as he pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side like he was angry at it, I was suddenly met with his sculpted body, his skin glowing with a blue sheen from the light of the moon.

Is this happening?

Am I dreaming?

I have to be sleep right now, and this is one of my recurring wild wet dreams... right?

His hands grabbed my attention as they slowly roamed over my clinging shirt, Tyler's eyes were full of excitement as they quickly darted about my body.

With my heart beating exponentially faster in response to his curious touch, I felt my cheeks burn as I watched him bite his lip contemplatively.

Tearing into my t-shirt, Tyler surprised me, gasping as he ran his hands down my unclad chest and torso, making me feel as if I were floating as he placed his lips onto mine once again.

This isn't a dream.

Chills scurried up my spine as Tyler's loving touch caressed the skin of my upper body, his fingers roaming down my stomach and over the zipper of my pants to pull them off with ease.

Slowly raising my exposed thighs to his lap, he let his hands glide down my legs, prompting me anticipate what he would do next as he leaned down.

The hot sensation of Tyler's lips and tongue on the skin of my neck sent my mind on a rocket ride through space, the darkness of my eye lids becoming the canvas for the millions of stars.