Prologue

Tom Holland Mob!Au series

Warnings: Violence, Arranged Marriage, probably smut in the future.

"Now, you're sure you'll be able to keep her safe? These people are very dangerous"

"We're positive. With your men joining ours our son will be the strongest, hopefully, most feared mobster in London, no one will even think of touching her" Dom smiled at the pair, though his eyes held something more... Mischievous? Or was it excitement?

Your father looked at his wife reluctantly, tapping the pen against the desk for a moment before gripping it harshly. He scanned the paper one last time before hovering the pen over the sheet.

"So let me just... By signing this, your son will marry our daughter the day she turns eighteen? And you take my men now?" It was obvious that they were unsure of what was about to happen, Dom could see how your parents managed to land themselves in a world of trouble.

"It's all in the paper, Y/D/N." Nicki pointed to the paperwork. "It's the only way."

Your mother grasped his hand, squeezing as if to reassure your father as the pen landed on the paper and ever so carefully, he signed his name. The writing was messy due to the way his hand shook with nerves. The nerves that seemed to become much more intense once it was made official.

"Great!" Dom boomed, standing up and ripping away the paper before the Y/L/N's could change their mind. "So it's settled then, we'll see you in years time."