Chapter 2_Roomates!?

Yuzu POV

I sat silently at the table while glaring at Aihara. I refuse to even utter her name. Why the hell did I have to be her roommate. This is worse than the time I messed up live.

I was the first to look away. My gaze softened once I finally looked away. I stood up and took my plate. I cleaned it and set it aside for now.

I left the kitchen and went inside our room. Makes me want to gag just making me say our room. Why is this world so cruel? I sat on the floor and stared at my bags.

Time to unpack. I grabbed the first one I saw. I opened it up and saw all of my posters. I took one of them out and smiled at it. It was a poster of my mom and dad when they did the pair offs.

I set it aside carefully and took every other poster out. There was a total of 20 so I had lots of work to do. I grabbed at ton of tacks and got to work. I took the first picture and hung it up near the door.

-19 posters and 5 bags later-

I rubbed my head and took away beads of sweat. That was harder than I thought. I sat on the floor exhausted from all the transitions I did. And to think I'm an ice skater.

I looked at the room and was rather satisfied. I took up most of the room since she didn't have much stuff anyway. I went to my drawer and pulled out my ice skates.

Time to practice. I walked out the door only to bump into hell. I looked up and bowed lightly. I didn't feel like apologizing so I just went my way.

I closed the door and the cool breeze hit my face making my relax. It felt nice from all the stuff I had to do. I walked down the streets only to be mobbed by fans.

I smiled and waved happily at them. Who wouldn't, they're my inspiration that keeps me going. Without them, I'm dead. I turned around a corner and was met by an empty area.

It was a public area, but it's empty. Well, I guess it makes sense because it's getting dark. I open the door and was met with silence. I walked over to the bench and put on my skates.

I stood up and made my way towards the rink. Nobody is here so I was safe to go all out. I got in position and imagined myself out on the ice.

"There she is folks! Yuzuko Ogoki!"

I imagined the song I was skating to. One of my favorites. Sakura. I played the song in my head and started skating.

I did my smooth curves, flowing with the melody of the song. Sweet and innocent. Not to strong, but not too soft, but perfect. I lifted my hands as I imagined I was all out there.

I could feel the adrenaline rush trough me. I felt my heart pound inside my chest. The sound of the music never left my ears. It was beautiful. It was the first ever song I skated to and I love it.

I jumped up and kept my face forward and tried to do a quadruple axel. I flipped and I almost had it but fell on the ice, hitting it hard. I heard the music stop, the lights turn off, and all my inspiration leave me.

No. I stood back up and skated again. The music resumed and my inspiration returned. I curved myself at a certain angle and did a layback spin. I jumped and twirled.

I landed perfectly on the ice and did it again. I landed it and put my left foot out, then pulling it behind me. I turned the other way and felt the musical connection.

I started swaying my hands and putting on my sweet smile that make men and women fall for. I jumped up again doing a triple loop jump. It's a very hard jump but I wanted to do it.

One of my idols, Tara Lipinski, did this hard ass jump and landed that with perfection. I felt the music source into my bones and that's when I let my body go along with it.

I stuck my left leg out and started spinning on my right foot. My balance wasn't wobbly like last time, so I'm improving. I turned my body around and did a Salchow.

Almost tripped but got I caught myself just in time. The sound was close to ending so I did my favorite move. I skated moving my hands and then put my left behind me.

My right taking off, helping me get the right position so I can take off properly. I landed it and put my right hand outward, my left on my chest.

My face was pointed towards the stars. Sweat was beaming off my face as my breathing was uneven. I heard clapping from behind me and turned around.

"That was awesome Yuzucchi!" My best friend, Harumin exclaimed.

She was also an ice skater but we never went against one another. She also had a rival just like I do. Her name is Matsuri. She only told me the first name but her rival sounds cool.

"Thanks Haru, But I learned from the best" I smiled.

"Aww are you talking about me" she fake sobbed.

"No I'm talking about my parents" I said bluntly.

"Ouchie. Your cold like ice Yuzucchi." I grinned at her childishness.

I sat on the bench and nearly tipped over. Harumin caught me and sat me up properly.

"I know you want to beat Aihara but you've got to take it easy" she said, messing up my hair.

"But-"

"No buts, you'll be taking it easy until you hear who your partner is for the pair offs" I laid my head on her chest and giggled slightly.

"Buts-" she whacked me in the head with her hand.

"You're such a child" she grinned.

I took of my ice skates and put my shoes back on. We walked out the door and I saw my motorcycle there. I looked at Harumin and she smirked.

"I saw it outside your apartment complex" I rolled my eyes and got on the drivers seat.

"Need a lift?" I question while putting on my helmet.

"No thanks, I'll just walk home" I smile and wave at her.

I started up my motorcycle and drove off. The apartments weren't far so I could just cut through traffic. As I planned, I cut through the traffic, making it back in less than 10 minuets.

I parked my bike and set my helmet on the handle. I walk up the stairs and find myself apartment door. Here we go. I take the keys out and open the door.

I closed it and was only met by silence. It was dark and the moon was visible through the curtains. I turned to our room and peeked inside.

She's asleep. I tiptoed in, noticing my posters hanging on the wall. Right when I was about to get in bed I realize there's only 1 bed! I mentally sighed and carefully got in bed.

She turned over, her eyes closed, her breathing slow. I look at her and the most shocking thing comes into my ears.

"Come back..."

What...?