Chapter 3_I'm your what!?

Mei POV

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. It wasn't mine, because it was only 7:00. I heard shuffling in the bed only to realize I'm not alone.

Damnit I almost forgot. I kept my eyes shut as I heard a stifled yawn. I heard the bathroom door open and I shot up as it closed. I rubbed my sore eyes and went to the closet.

Today's the day I find out who my ice partner is. I celebrated quietly but kept my poker face. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my ice skates. I'll just get something to eat later.

I rushed out the door and saw a motorcycle. What type of person rides that thing. I looked around in the full parking lot for my car. I searched and searched but it wasn't anyway to be found.

Himeko must of taken it. I face palm myself silently as I heard a familiar voice.

"Can't find your precious car?" I already knew who that voice belonged to.

I heard a light chuckle before she went up to the motorbike. I silently stood there and watched her put on her helmet. It was a fade of green and purple.

"Can't wait to beat you at the pair offs!" She said before kicking up her kick stand.

I growled lowly at her cockiness. The competition doesn't even start for a long while. We're only going to see who our partners are. I took out my phone and called Himeko.

I ended the call and put my phone back inside my pocket. I heard a slight pant as I turned around. There she was, standing with her ice skates.

She must've forgot them. Well to bad, I'll just have to walk then. I just took a step forward until I heard that annoying voice.

"Yo Aihara! Want a lift? Consider this a favor for when I ice your ass" I stared at her before turning to walk away.

"Like hell I would. And you'll be the one that's going to be iced" I said coldly before I felt a strong breeze hit my face.

I hate this breeze. I felt her smirk on my back as I sighed. Turning around, I angrily got on the back of her bike.

"Kill me and I'll haunt you forever"

"Yeah yeah" she kicked up her stand again and I heard the roar of the bike.

It took off, sending us on the empty streets. I gripped her waist, not wanting to fly off but not wanting to touch her. I felt her smirk as she did a hard break.

I nearly flipped over her and could've died for God's sake! I growled lowly as she started off again. I swear I'll kill her one day. I gripped her waist once again showing no sign of letting go.

I felt the wind blast me in the face since I didn't have a helmet. I could see the lights nearby us soon turn off. It was actually really pretty outside.

Wow. I never noticed how beautiful It was. The streets were also empty which was rare. I felt myself enjoying the ride on this thing until  I pulled my senses back.

No no no. Don't go liking this thing one bit. It's not like I'm going to ride it again. My mind was telling me something totally different as I got lost in the sunrise.

"Better enjoy it cuz when your under that ice you can't see how I iced your ass" I kicked her foot and she kicked it back.

"If you don't want to die then stop kicking me" she said annoyed.

"You started it" I growled back.

If people were watching this they'd honestly think we're siblings. We fight like them anyway. We soon arrived at the stadium to find out who our icing partner is.

I instantly hopped off that death trap and ran towards the doors. I swing it open and the place was jammed pack. I searched around and spotted Himeko.

"Himeko" I called out.

She turned to me and smiled sheepishly. She glanced somewhere else, twiddling her thumbs in the process.

"I kinda sorta have your car" she rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"I noticed" I plainly said.

"Wait Wait Wait, did you walk ALL the way here?" she said while exaggerating the all.

"I umm..I sorta..." I found myself trailing off.

Himeko knew I hated that Ogoki, so if she heard how I got here she'd freak. I tried looking somewhere else only to notice a certain blonde. She was laughing with her friend as I'm pretty sure they were talking about 'icing' me.

Himeko seemed to trail my eyes and gasped softly.

"You went with her!?" She exclaimed.

"Relax she said it was a favor" I felt her eyes pierce through me.

"Don't go softy on her MeiMei! She's Yuzuko Ogoki! Your rival!" I clenched my fists as she said her almost full name.

"You're right but...when I find out who my partner is we'll ice her ass" I said while a small smirk appeared on my lips.

"That's the MeiMei I know!" She patted my back as I put my head up high.

"Listen up!" Everyone's gaze directed towards the man at the podium.

He went silent for a second before continuing.

"So as you all know we are going to tell who your pair off partner is" I felt nervous, hoping that Ogoki didn't get a better partner.

I felt Himeko's hand on my shoulder. She smiled up at me as I calmed down. Even so, the nerves were still at it. He called many names until I felt that mine was up close.

"Yurio and Dawn, Harumin and Matsuri, Yuzuko and Mei-" I instantly cut him out as he continued at the names.

What the hell!? How am I supposed to ice her ass if I'm her PARTNER!? My blood started to rush. I felt like ripping everyone's heads off and handing it to them.

I slowly turned around to be met with those annoying green eyes. I glared harshly at her and she did the same. I felt Himeko hold me back, not wanting to make a scene.

"And lastly, Aden and Victor" he walked off stage as everyone went up to their partners.

I felt a presence nearby and I already knew who it was. I turned around to be met with the eyes of my rival. Our glares were cold and devious.

The Devil himself would be scared just to look at us. Then when we finally learned how to speak again we shouted the same thing.

"I'm your what!?"