chapter 15_The ice is heating up

Mei POV

I bounced up and down repeatedly in an excited manner. Today was the day of the competition and I couldn't stop my excitement. Yuzu chuckled and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Calm down Mei" I tried but I couldn't.

Today was the big day I was looking forward to. I tried to stop the enormous smile gaining on my lips but couldn't stop it. Yuzu flicked my head and we saw who would be going first.

"Yurio makeson and Dawn triple" I hear a high pitched voice screeching in excitement.

I giggled and Yuzu walks over to them, "good luck, you're gonna need it" she whispered.

It was faint but I could hear her. They smirked and looked back at her.

"You bet" soon they were off into their positions.

"Cmon Mei I wanna do one more practice before going out there" I nod my head.

She takes ahold of my hand and takes me somewhere quiet.

Yurio POV

I grab Dawn's waist, lifting her to the side. My body was sweating from the adrenaline rush I was getting. The music set into the mod also so there's no way we can lose. The music seemed to end to soon as I found my self on the floor while Dawn held her hand out for me.

The crowd jumped out their seats and clapped. Roses were thrown and we bowed. Once we got back to the border we high fived our friends.

"Hey where's the love birds" I asked.

They shrugged and I tensed. They weren't really thinking of practicing now. It's the day of the show those stupid idiots. Dawn tugged on my arm and sat us down on the bench as we await our score.

Yuzu POV

"-Score is 91.87" I cheered in my head.

I smirked and looked at the closing board on the TV. Mei pulled my hand and pointed to it.

"Nino fippen and Kaian zuki" Mei gave me a thumbs up.

"Let's keep going" I said.

She nodded and I pressed for the music to start.

---

Yes i know it's hella short but don't worry. Next chapter I promise will he much longer. At least I hope. Anywayyyyyy you guys are gonna kill me so imma bounce. BYE!!