chapter 9_old friends

Mei POV

Ogoki dragged me into the house moments after we got to the rink. She slammed the door and went inside our room. I sat there, not really doing anything. I felt this odd sense flash through me, sending chills down my spine. I sat up and walked to the wide open door.

"Ogoki..." she turned around to look at me.

I was surprised as to what I was seeing. A tear rolled down her cheek, she didn't seem to realize until she touched it. I walked closer and she was watching a video. I immediately recognized what she was watching. She was watching the last skate her parents ever did.

I don't know much about her past, considering we grew up hating each other, but I felt bad. Before I could walk any closer, I heard multiple loud ass knocks on the door.

"Coming!" She ran towards the door, but not before wiping her eyes.

I walked out and saw Nino, who had a poker face that I knew all to well. Kaian came after her with a worried expression, her shoulders were slumped along with Nino's. Then Harumin and Matsuri walked in, followed by Yurio and Dawn.

I saw Ogoki give them a small glare before returning to the living room. We followed her and sat, waiting patiently for Victor to get here. A few minutes later Victor came bustling through the door, looking like he's been through hell. Well, like he just started going through hell. Ogoki immediately went up to him and hugged him.

Everyone else joined and I stood there, not moving an inch. I saw Dawn pull out her hand, I hesitated, but briefly joined in. We separated apart and sat on the couch.

"So Victor what did he say?" Ogoki asked him.

He looked down and whispered.

"he said 'we can't be together'" I could feel his sadness.

I looked around to see pity on everyone's faces except one. She stood, making everyone gasp.

"We'll don't just sit here and do nothing!" She said while grabbing a fistful of his shirt.

"Yuzu--!"

"No she's right" everything went silent again.

"I'll be right back"

Yuzu POV

I walked into my room and sat on the floor. I clenched my fists tightly as I Rembert the video. Mom, dad...Aden, Victor. I heard the door creak open softly. I wiped the stray tear that were threatening to spill. Turning around, I noticed white hair and knew who it was.

"Nino..what is it" I said harsher than I intended.

"Are you thinking about--" I cut her off already knowing what she was going to blurt.

"Yes" I said while wiping my eyes again.

She sat next to me cross legged, facing my direction. I knew she was asking to see the video again so I pulled my phone out. I turned it onto YouTube and saw the video on my history.

I handed her my phone and watched her. Her hair was covering her chocolate eyes, but I could tell she was paying close attention, no matter how many times she watched it.

"This is it! Their final skate ever! This brings the tears into my eyes!" I said along with the speaker guy in the video.

She turned it off and looked at me.

"Cmon, everyone is waiting" I stood, taking the hand of my friend.

I walked out and to my surprise everyone jumped at me. Even Yurio.

"Ach--get off me!" I yelled, probably waking the neighbors.

"Hehe sorry Yuzu, we just wanted to make you feel better" I turned my head to see an akward looking Aihara on the couch.

"Guys...c'mere" We sat on the floor and formed a circle.

Flashback from Kaian's POV

"HEY GIVE IT BACK YOU BIG IDIOT!" I heard my blonde friend shout.

"No thank you" replied a raven haired girl.

I swatted my black hair out my face as I turned to see Aden and Nino heading into the kitchen. Victor was watching the two fight along with Harumi. They had amused smirks on their faces, showing they were obviously enjoying this.
I rolled my eyes at my oh-so-great friends

I turned to go enjoy some food with Nino and Aden. A tune went off, signaling someone was getting a call.

"Don't worry it's just my mom calling!" Yuzu exclaimed.

We all went quiet, curious as to what this conversation would lead to.

"Yeah...mhm...I love watching you skate...you're what...?" I felt my heart stop in my chest at her sudden voice change.

"U-uh sorry guys I'll be back" and with that she ran out.

End of flashback

"So what happened after..."

"It's happened just like Aden had did Victor" Yuzu said.

Victor stood up, reaching his hand out to Yuzu.

"Cmon let's go find him" she hesitated before gripping his hand.

She then awkwardly reached her hand out to Mei who accepted it awkwardly too. We all walked out, closing the door behind us. To think we're helping each other when we should be at the others throat. Guess that's just the reality of being friends.

"I think he's in an ice rink" I said, knowing Aden too well.

"Then let's go!" Matsuri exclaimed.

--------
Sorry for the short chapter. I kinda lost inspiration so imma just ask now. Do you still want me to continue. Usually I like to finish books but if I just lose all inspiration I had for it I leave it. And it's always around this time of the book. It's always like chapter ten or some shit. I started getting all these new ideas for a book (which I'm not telling you until I finish this) and it distracts me from my published books. Anyway sorry for hearing me rant about my problems, I'll get the next update soon.