BEHIR-LOVE OR REVENGE?

This is my first FF and first episode.  I am gonna start from the same situation  as per original track.  i. e; vish takes rehaan form and enters sehgal house.  Mahir feels jealous about Bela  and Rehaan growing closeness.

At the restaurant POISON IVY:
Bela and Rehaan comes out of rest room laughing a loud. Mahir sees them and gets angry.
Rehaan(vish): (to cover up) Bhai u have to listen to this joke.. What a sense of humour  Bela has...  About to speak something, but Mahir stops him and gives deadly look to Bela and leaves from there.  Rehaan(vish) gives a sigh of relief but Bela scolds her and leaves. 

At the police station:
inspector abhijith watches the video again and again {(only till Mahir takes bela(vish) remember  from the episode }. Suddenly he gets a call from his superior regarding other case. Video continues to play where the real Bela comes out (human form only)  and leaves outside.  This is seen missed by officer. He cuts the call hurriedly goes out for other case.

At Mittal's house :
Anu tries to call officer but she gets busy tone.  Anu to herself: this is officer is Useless he never listens to me.  It's my mistake that I gave all the videos to him. But I don't how anyone to my help except he, so I have to talk to him.  Suddenly an idea strikes and leaves with her bag from the  house.

Back to restaurant :
Mahir comes hurriedly to their table and offer Bela a seat before rehaan could do and asks rehaan to sit with Jaamini.  Later the restaurant announce that that day was their restaurant's  anniversary  and couples to dance and njoy. When music starts playing volunteers come and ask Behir to join dance (song main Rahu ya na Rahu thum mujhme kahi bhaki rehna)
Bela dances with him with serious expression.  Later Jaamini asks rehaan to join.  So they both also join.  While dancing  suddenly rehaan slips and fells down.  At that jerk of moment,  Bela rushes to Rehaan's help and caresses  him which irritates Mahir.  She shouts at the hotel people for being careless not noticing the spilled oil there.  Mahir calms Bela and decides to leave from there.  Bela and Jaamini both help rehaan to get till car.  Bela makes sure that he sits properly in the car when rehaan asks Bela to sit with him which Mahir tries to reject. Before Mahir could speak anything Bela agree and sits with him.

At sehgal house,
All gather at hall and gets worried wen  they see bela and Jaamini help rehaan for walking.
Sumitra: rushes to rehaan and says what happened beta?
Jaamini: actually we had a dance  and suddenly he got slipped and fell down.
Sumitra: u should be careful na beta
Rehaan : yes aunty. Don't worry Bhai took me to doctor.  He told I need to take more rest.
They took him to rehaan room
All went except Mahir.
All came back to there rooms and that time
Bela freshes up and comes find Mahir no where. Then she goes to Sumitra who is in kitchen.
Sumitra: Bela beta, y did you come here. You have to take rest na.
Bela: it's OK Ma. I am fine. I just came to help you. Ma can I ask u something?
Sumitra: of course  beta.  What do you want to know?
Bela: what is Rehaan's relationship with our family?  I mean who is more attached to him and how he spends time.
Sumitra gives a calm expression : y u want to know about rehaan?
Bela : it's not me Ma, it's Jaamini who wanted to know more about him.you denied them to meet each other so she asked me to know about him.  I am just helping her.
Sumitra smiles a bit starts answering questions about rehaan.  Bela gets happy leaves from there taking Mahir's name but actually to speak to vish.
Rehaan's room.
Vish gets worried and to and fro in the room (to herself)
This Bela haven't came yet.  I am really done with this Jaamini and over that I can't stay close to Bela because of Mahir.
The door slightly  gets open.

Just then Mahir passes by his room carrying dinner to Rehaan and feels a girl standing in Rehaan's room thinking her to be Bela, he calls her name and opens the door.
Hearing Bela's name vish transforms herself  into rehaan and pretends to be in pain.

Mahir holds him and makes him to sleep on bed. Scolds him to take rest and y he tried to get up from the bed.

Rehaan: actually  I heard Bela's  name. And got up.  She told she will get my dinner.
Mahir(in angry tone) : no need . OK so your bhabhi only should give you food can't your Bhai do that.(bhabhi!!!!! - Rehaan's reaction) I will give you the medicines to you. You eat the food and take the medicines.

Rehaan: OK Bhai.  He eats the food and takes medicine and Mahir makes him sleep and says to him

Mahir: see rehaan, you should  take care of  yourself  and Jaamini now. Jaamini was so upset  while you gone missing.  You need to give unconditional love and support to Jaamini. Once you get well, we would arrange for ur engagement! Ok
Saying this he leaves from there.

PRECAP: behir's argument  and rehaan engagement. 
What did Anu do?
Will police see what is in video?

Please do comment and give your suggestions!!