Behir-love or revenge??

behir's journey...

Behir resume their journey.  During their journey Mahir tries to speak to Bela to know more about her. Bela senses that,  to divert that she looks out and finds that they are passing by some agricultural fields..
( Bela genuinely likes to play in ages fields and spend time enjoying nature.  So taking this as opportunity to divert Mahir..)
Bela : Mahir ji,  plz stop the car.
Mahir(stops the car) : wt happened bela?
Bela: just look outside.  How nice those fields are!!! I just want to walk into the fields and spend some time there.
Mahir: But that's so muddy there!!
Bela: you might feel like that, but i'ld love to go.
( saying this she leaves from there. Mahir still in car.. Asking Bela to stop..  !!
There Bela walks into the fields and watches some farmers, who just then paused their farming and about torelax under trees and their wives waiting for them with their lunch boxes... She goes towards them)

Mahir there,  parks car aside and locks it and starts walking in the direction in which Bela left..  After walking  for sometime. He finds some people at distant relaxing and singing songs..   As he approached them he could hear the songs. The more he went near to them the more he heard the song....)

Song.... ( all the farmers  sing....)

Ho…

Raat Badhati Kandha Kothe
Tapp Tapp Ke Daana
Tu Saukha Samjhe Laggiyan Tod Nibhaana
(Mahir keeps looking for Bela..)
O.. Aashiq Dil Ki Tashan Purani
Kehte Gyaani Ishq Siyapa, Aag Jawaani
Chali Gayi Toh Phir Nahi Aani Kudi Begaani
Rehne De Jeena Sidha Saadha

He searches her..  And about to ask some one and suddenly  Bela appears and tries to scare him saying boo!! And starts singing and dancing...!!)

Main Bani Teri Radha
Maine Akhiyon Se Akhiyon Mein
Rakhna Hai Tujhko Piya Thoda Zyaada, Zyaada

( Mahir surprisingly  sees her and feels happy.. Looking her happy..  He then stands beside the tree and watches her dancing with the farmers and their families happily..)

Main Bani Teri Radha
Tune Sapno Tadapno Mein Rakhna Hai
Mujhko Piya Thoda Zyaada, Zyaada
Main Bani Teri Radha.. Ra…

(just then a girl drags Mahir near Bela.. He Stares at her.. And dances with her..)
Yeh Kaisi Khincha Taani Hai
Yeh Ishq Siyapa, Aag Jawaani
Mushkil Hai Yeh Aag Bujhani
Jalna Padega Aadha Aadha

(Now both together dances...!!)

Main Bani Teri Radha (Bela)
(Tu Bani Meri Radha) (Mahir)
Maine Akhiyon Se Akhiyon Mein
Rakhna Hai Tujhko Piya Thoda Zyaada, Zyaada

(all the farmers with their families and Behir dances)

Main Bani Teri Radha
Tune Sapno Tadapno Mein Rakhna Hai
Mujhko Piya Thoda Zyaada, Zyaada

Main Bani Teri Ra…

( just then Bela slips and about to fall down.. But Mahir in time catches her!!). They are in a dip position.  At that moment all the ladies and girls surround them and sing...)
Naino Naino Mein Kiya Tose Vaada
Main Bani Teri Radha!

Mahir staring her...  In trance .. Says....
NICE..
(originally in movie sharukh says that looking at anushka.. So I added it here..!!! 😊)
Just then all people bless them to live happily forever.
Just then They all hear lightening sound.. 

Farmer 1: I think it's going to rain..  We have to go to fields..!!
Farmer 2: yes!  (turning towards Behir) I think it's gonna rain soon . Better u leave soon.. 

Just then light of drizzling starts.. 
Behir soon go to there car..  And gets into that before the drizzles turn into rain..  Resumes their journey towards khethighad..  !!

It's about 5 pm when Behir..  Reach outskirts of khethighad..  Just then Bela feels itchy on her hand... Senses that to be VISH'S signal..  Closes her eyes and speaks in her mind telepathitically ...( words in italics telepathic conversation)

Bela: vish wt happened?  Anything wrong?
Vish : Bela,  Iam scared. They have also decided the time of marriage..  !!!
(and tells everything happened to her)
Bela: don't worry vish! Iam not going to let anything happen to you!!
Vish : but bela Iam scared..  But wt r u upto
.plz tell me..

Bela:..  Just believe in your Naagarani..  Nothing will happen to you.. 
i have to hurry up.. I'll speak to u later!!!
( saying this she opens her eyes.. And says)

Bela : Mahir ji. We have to hurry.!! We should reach the village early!!
Mahir: Bela we are in khethighad..  Y r u in hurry!!
Bela: OK Mahir ji..  (just then she happens to see a saint smiling at her from car window .. She then turns straight. There suddenly a tree falls down in front of their..  Resulting in Mahir stopping the car with force and suddenly!!  Due to this Bela gets bruises on her forehead and her left hand..  And Mahir gets injured his face on cheek , his mouth and his right shoulder!!

Immediately all the people around surround the car. 

Sorry for short update.   But I'll update next one very soon.  Thank you for your support and comments..