Behir-love or revenge?

Hi friends. Sorry friends.  I am really busy with my internship. I am not finding time to upload long episodes.  Kindly bear with me for some days. Once I'm free I'll  upload long episode. Thank you.

precap Bela's confession at night

Episode 2 VISH'S CONFUSION.

At Abhijith's house :

at night 11: 00 pm,

On call, abhijit: OK sir.  I will looking into that case tomorrow. Jai Hind.
He makes another call and says:
Mr Jay. I need all the details of the case as asked by DCP sir on my table by tomorrow mrng.  Is that clear.  Jai Hind.

Just then servant brings him food and serves him. 
Abhi: Arey Kaka wt you are doing? Food should be eaten in dining room not in bed room.
Servant : Arey  Chote saheb! If I'll not bring you food here. You will skip it like every day.
Abhi gives a smile and sits on a chair
Ramu Kaka serves him food on his study table.
Abhi: hey Hanuman!  Ramu Kaka wt r u doing?  Can't u see there is Hanuman Chalisa book there.  Plz just see and serve.
Saying this he takes book from there and gives pranam and jeeps it in a safe place.
Ramu kaka/ kaka: OK.  But I think u should forget ur Hanuman ji,  now. (with a smirk)
Abhi : y?  So u want me to worship  another god. No.  No.  No!  I believe in him and I worship him more. And I do worship all the gods don't worry.
Kaka disappointed : u will not understand.  Achha tell me one thing.  Who is that girl? Laddu was telling that she was ur special guest.!!! ( by widening his eyes) tell me.
Abhi: (with no expression)  it's not like that.  Anyway people come and tell such things  just to get their things done..  ! And dinner is so tasty!!  I have to sleep!! Tomorrow  I had a meeting!! Good night Kaka.
Kaka: disappointed with Abhi's answer and thinks deeply without  listening to him
Abhi : GOOD... NIGHT.. KAKA
kaka: Ha Ha..  I am going!!

Once Kaka leaves the room. Abhi closes the door and thinks
Abhi(thinking): y miss mittal had come here!  Kaka is speaking all rubbish.  I know he wanted to know more about her.  And she never listens to me.  Hey Hanuman  these girls are the same. They can't take good things to their mind!!!

Saying this he finds his files were not properly arranged in shelf . While arranging them properly he notices USB of those rituals (Bela's mu dhikhayi)  videos.  He immediately connects it to his laptop and watches it. This time he watches it in total
While watching Abhi to himself: when Mahir catches hold of bela(actually vish)  and takes her home...  (ABHI) This Mahir also na...  A big aashiq of his wife.  Very good husband..!  Saying this he continues to watch... And gets shocked seeing another Bela coming out (in human form only) after all leaving from the palace..  (ABHI)  : what is this I have already seen Mahir taking Bela ji outside..  How could she be seen in palace again... Saying  this he rewinds it twice and still finds Bela coming out 2 times .
Abhi to himself: So there is something fishy with this Bela... Oops Bela ji...  I have to find it out.
MORNING
The sun is shown rising ...
VISH does pranam to sun and to the lord Shiva's temple....
To herself: today I should at any cost know about Jaamini. I should warn Bela about Mahir because I feel she is behaving like a human..  I should see that she completes her job properly.  Hey Bholenath give ur blessings to me and my Nagrani.
Just then door opens and vish turns into Rehaan....
There comes Jaamini holding a tea..
Jaamini: Good morning Rehaan babu...
Rehaan(V): oh..!  Jaamini.. U.. Good morning..
Jaamini: oh u got tensed as if u got caught up doing something wrong...!!
Rehaan(V) at first fumbles no.. No.. Nothing like that...  Actually I'm thinking how beautiful you are!!! (smiling- of course unwillingly) and puts his hands around her...
Jaamini feeling shy... But not really comfortable (suspiciously..).
Just then Sumitra knocks the door... And
Sumitra: a. Hem.. Hem..!!  Arey wah..  So that is why you woke up early.. Ha..
Saying this she catches Rehaan's ears and says..  I am so happy that we finally found you. Chalo then come down stairs u have a surprise...!