republishing *Jaamini's truth*

Hey guys Iam republishing this part, Since some people are unable to view total part... So for them
The end should be that Behir knows the Jaamini's truth of being dead and they start back from khethighad...  And unknown person (to be revealed later)  tries to conspire against Bela...

If you didn't find the part in total  plz
Tell me...  !! Enjoy reading  guys...!!

Precap: Behir reach khethighad, their car hits the fallen tree both Behir injured.. !!!

Drama continues.......!
At khethighad:

Accident happened. All the people surrounded the car checking out wt could have actually happened and who were those people in the car.... One among the crowd called their village head..
Within minutes a man came and ordered some men to carry both Behir to his house for the treatment...

After some time...

Mahir pov:

Ahh!! My hand and my head!! Why am I feeling drowsy!! Slowly opening his eyes...
What is this place??? Why am I injured??

Just then he remembers something..

Oh! No. What have I done? Where is Bela ? Bela!! Bela!!! (Shouting).
A man enters the room..

To the man: where is my Bela.. I mean my wife Bela.. Is she OK?

The man happens to be village head.
Man: calm down saheb! Don't worry. She is fine. But tell me who are you and y r u here?

Mahir : No first plz take me to her. Plz I have to see her ( with concern)

Man understanding his concern. Takes Mahir to another room where Bela is lying unconsciously.

Mahir seeing her like that gets broken.. Goes near her.. And shakes her calling her name

Mahir: Bela!! Bela! Plz wake up. And look at me..

A woman ( v. Head's wife) : she is alright saheb. She needs rest.. She will be fine by tomorrow morning!!

Mahir: thank you so much. You helped us in right time.

Man : it's OK. saheb. Now just tell me who are you? Why..

His wife cuts him off and says :
Oh ji! What is this. Let them rest for tonight. U can ask them tomorrow morning!!
Turning to mahir: saheb! I'll will send u dinner. Have it and sleep. Ur wife will be fine by tomorrow OK.

Mahir: I will be staying here for tonight. U can sleep. I'll take care of her..
VH wife: but saheb! U r also not well.
Mahir : it's OK. I am good.

She understands his love and agrees for that. Later Mahir has his food and alover the night stays awake taking care of Bela..

Bela for some time keeps calling his name.. And again goes unconscious..

Some where in the early morning 3:00am Mahir falls asleep beside Bela.

In the early morning :

Bela wakes up taking Mahir's name. But Mahir is in deep sleep. She holds her head.. Slowly She sees him beside her.. At first she gets startled and looks around and then she gets lost seeing his innocent face... She remembers all their moments..!!

BGM being.. Hawayein hawayein!!!

Just then VH wife enters and asks..

VH wife: Are you OK, dear?
Bela: yaa!! I.. Am.. OK!! ( holding her head) why am I here? Wt happened? ( suddenly remembers last night accident) oh! No. Mahir ji! Mahir ji! Shaking him..