Behir-love or revenge?

Hi friends,
Episode 2, part-1 precap: behir's argument. mahir Gets sad ND Sumitra consoles him.
Episode 2 BEHIR'S CONFESSION.
Bela and Mahir leave to their room.
Mahir: I am sorry.  I should be with you.  Did you feel scared?
I am sorry for all. I shouldn't have married you.  Don't worry I will get it all solved.
Bela: Mahir ji. So how?
Mahir: divorce !!! I mean if you are not willing to give a chance to our... Our marriage.. It's OK.  If you are liking someone else  it's OK too.  I will  speak with Jaamini.
Bela : may I know y u have to speak with Jaamini about our relationship.  And what makes you to think about divorce...!!!  Mahir ji!!!

Mahir : because  you.. You..  You.. Love him. So..
Bela cuts him : just shut up you know what Mahir ji.  I thought you are the only one whom I understood  properly, when u married me I doubted that but u confirmed me that I have never understood you.  Bcoz this is not that u in whom I saw a friend.
Mahir: see Bela I just wanted you to be happy.
Bela : plz don't tell me that.  U could have been my friend without marrying me.  U could have just supported as a friend and need not become my husband for that.  U just wanted to do a favour..  Marriages shouldn't be made by favour..  Mahir ji. U should have known it.

Bela turns back and looks into the mirror  says ( genuinely feeling it)  being loved is more important.  But it is more important to be honest in a relation.
Bela then holds Mahir's  hand and says Just put ur hand on ur heart and now tell me did you really do good by marrying me?  Answer me Mahir ji
No, u can't deep down you know it's not the proper step to take. Removes her hand.
Mahir ( with red eyes filled with guilt) : how do you want me to solve it.
Bela: first just don't bother about me.  I feel silly that u mind me talking and being friendly with someone else.
If I would have been good to you then your wouldn't have such thoughts in it.  Bcoz I'm not friendly with u. U can't bear being friendly  with others.
I know u won't agree but when you agree ur heart will get peace. (again places her hand on his chest)
They have an eye lock.
Background  song: (thujko main rakhlu vahan jahan pe kahi Ki mera yakeen..
Main jo thera na hua .. Kisi ka Nahin.. Kisi ka Nahin. Le jaye.....hawayein hawayein.....!!!!!) 

Just then clock strikes 1:00am  tick-tok    
Tick-tok  they break their eye lock.

Bela sits on her keeping her legs on the bed taking her mattress to cover and says. Good night  Mahir ji..!

Mahir: I am sorry Bela.. 
Bela just then tries to take water jar which is on the bed lamp table but about to fall
Just then Mahir catch holds of her and have an eye lock
Mahir in bending position and Bela catching his shoulders  both looking into each others eyes.
Background song playing
(chehra jo miltha thera  Kwaabome mere yeah Kay Raaz he.. All big meri na thi Thu. Na Hogi Thu kal.. Meri aaj Thu.... Le jaye Jane jahan hawayein.. Hawayein...)

Mahir: Bela may be I have done wrong  but believe  I didn't mean to.. 
I am sorry and good night.

Both keeps thinking about each others words..  Both sleep..!

Sorry friends for short update.
I am little busy  so I would be giving to short updates for some days later I will write whole episodes.. 
Plz do understand..  And thank you all.