Jaamini's end..(part-1)

Behir journey :
They started from khethighad.. 
Bela memorizing everything pandit said::
(flashback) :
Pandit handing over a bag says.. 
Beti,  this is lord Shiva's vibhudhi.. It has some special power this when mixed with any flowers or other powder or applied on anything doesn't show any existence it vanishes away..  U have to make circle and  make her stay in that circle during the eclipse,. Only that can control her powers. Bcoz during eclipse her powers get multiply..  (this whispering to Bela alone) And remember after eclipse no human should enter that circle,  if any human enters into it they may die except one possibility (?)and that circle can no longer will be able to captivate that devil..  While she is in that circle make sure that the full moon's light fall on her from all the sides as a mirror reflection.. Only u can kill and that too in ur original form..!!( which form?)

Present :
Just then Mahir suddenly stops the car..  Bela comes out of her thoughts and turns to mahir..

Bela : Mahir ji,  wt happened?  Y did u stop the car?
Mahir: Bela,  Iam scared Bela. If anything happens to our family.. 

Bela keeping her hand on his shoulder : no Mahir ji!  Nothing will happen to our family.  As far as Iam with you, I'll not let anything happen to our family..  Love always wins over bad and hatred..  Our love towards our closed ones will definitely win. (deep thinking)

All this while Mahir stares at Bela..  Thinking how naive she is.. 

Mahir ji we have to leave to our home..  And execute our plan..  Are you with me..  ?? (letting her forward)

Mahir(looking straight into her eyes) : Always..!!  Until the end..  !!!(in mind) with all my love..!!!

The honesty in his eyes touches her heart..  But composes herself and says..
Bela : let's go Mahir ji. 
Mahir: yeah.  Let's go..

At police station :
The phone rings,  Abhi answers it...

Abhi: hello.  ACP Abhijith speaking...!!!
Voice( she) :  hello, officer saheb!!
Abhi : who is this?  Why did you call me?
Voice: I think u received my "khath"(letter)..  But still not came...!!

Abhi: who are you? Why are you giving this info? (signing something to Ramesh)  What are you trying to tell? Tell it in a straight way!!

Voice: hmm !! Enough enough!!! U police people are really foolish..  Iam giving u opportunity to catch those creatures.. Red-handed.. U don't know to use the opportunity only..!!

Abhi: anyway!!  The marriage is tomorrow evening.. Right!! 

Voice: I know that my..

Abhi(thinking with doubt on wt he is listening) : wt..??

Voice:I mean the marriage is tomorrow...

Abhi : and of course we'll be there at right time.. Aakhir itne pyaari invitation ko.. Hum tukharaathe kaise!! May I know the name o..f th.is(beep, beep,  beep) vo..ice...

(To himself) : oh no..  Hey Hanuman!! 
Call disconnected!!!

Ramesh, get the info. And trace the no. .make it fast..

Abhi to himself : who is this...  !!

On the other side:

The voice  is none other than jaamini's but she called from Anu's S mobile. When she left it on the table!!!

After convo with ABHI.. Jaamini to herself.   the work is done..  !! ( smirking and with cunning smile). Bas abh tumhari Lautne Ki intezaar he Naagrani!!
Leaves Anu's  phone on the table and goes from there ..