Behir-love or revenge?

Previous episode recap:

Anu-bela's partial patch up,
Wedding preparations..!,
Behir's trip to khethighad..!!

The drama continues ::

On sight of something.. In mirror Bela shouts.. STOP......!
Mahir stops car suddenly  and turns to Bela and caresses her...!
( fortunately Mahir stopped the car safely and none were injured)

Mahir : Bela!! Wt happened???  Are you OK!!  Y did you scream!! 

Bela : still a bit in shock..! 

Mahir: Bela..!! ( shouts) (shaking her to bring her out of trance)
Bela : Mahir ji plz get me something to drink..
Mahir then parks the car aside and leaves from there to bring water..!!

Bela's POV:

No!! No!!  It can't happen. How can I see him when he is dead!!  No!!  I think Iam dreaming!!
Once again she looked back into the back seat to confirm that she didn't see what she meant to..!! 

(flashback plays... Someone fired bullet which killed vikranth and Mahir holding gun..  All the boys' faces in vikranth's eyes)

(slowly her eyes strated filling tears in it) ..no!! No!!  He left me.  He's  dead..!!  They killed him..!!  .
.
But it's strange that I sensed his presence.. His presence after these many days and very strongly..  That texture was his..!  He only has that texture..  No other Naag can have..!!

Probably I missed him!!  That's it..  Don't worry vikranth  ...Iam gonna take revenge for your death... !!

Just then she gets a sensation on her hand..   And realizes that vish is communicating her..  She forwards her hand and a tattoo appears on her hand and she touches it and starts speaking talapathetically to vish::

( conversation in italics denotes the words spoken telepathetically)
Bela: Vish!! Wt happened?  Is everything OK?
Vish: Bela I've been trying to speak to you..but you don't respond!!  Anyway listen.. Anu suspicious of me supporting you....and..
(she tells all wt happened between her and Anu)

Bela: it's good you told her like that.. 
Vish: but she is not totally convinced that you are good..
Bela : do not worry!!  Soon herself will say that Iam not naagin!!!
Vish : but wt you are going to do?
Bela: you'll know very soon!!  Before I come back..  Keep an eye on Jaamini and make sure that she don't be out of that house for these two days..!!
Vish: OK I'll do that.. But wt are you up to!!
Bela: actually....!

(Just then Mahir comes back to car and sees Bela closing her eyes and sitting still and gets panicked )

Bela feels some voice and realizing it to be Mahir's..  She opens her eyes.. And finds her face cupped by Mahir's  hands and panicking... With words..  Wt happened bela..? U will be OK..  Plz open ur eyes..

Bela : Iam OK Mahir ji.
Mahir: u scared me.. Have this water plz.. 
Bela took bottle and drank water.. 

Mahir ( concernedly  looking at Bela) : wt happened Bela ? Y did u scream that way?

Bela: nothing  Mahir ji.  I felt I have seen some sna....( realizing wt she told..covers up)  something unusual.. And that too suddenly. I got scared.

Mahir: looking at backseat... Wt did you see?

Bela : it's OK Mahir ji.  I must have mistaken.. We shall continue our journey.
Mahir: it's OK if u r not feeling well.  We can send someone else.
Bela: Mahir ji!!  Don't talk like a child.  Iam OK.  It's our family related function.. I mean mittal uncle is like family right..  It will be good if we ourselves go and invite them rather than Someone else!!!
Mahir ( very pleased to hear our family from her) : as you think..