Chapter 4

I choked on air hearing what he had just said. Is he actually completely mental? Cause I think he might be! How can you just say that to a girl who you met an hour ago? Dunno if is he's brave or dumb.
I ignored him the whole period after that. I swear to god, it's really difficult to ignore him, he's so loud like bruhhh. But somehow my heart was beating fast and I could hear it beat whole throughout the class. I also tried to hide my blushing cheeks. Damnit he caught me off guard! Why would you suddenly ask such a thing?

To be honest, if he would've asked after I knew properly, I probably would've said yes. But all of sudden, especially after meeting him just a few hours ago, it's hard to decide--- wait what the actual fuck? Why did I even think of that? I mentally facepalmed. Grace! Control yourself!

The period ended like this. Mia reminded me to call my mom about my stay at her house tonight. Thankfully she said yes and today I didn't have my café shift so I'm cool.

We went in her car to her house. We reached her house and went in. Her house was a modern home. It was three-story high with a stunning pool.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Mia's phone rang and she was on a call. I took this time to explore this Mansion of a house. The first floor had a kitchen and the drawing-room, and an extra room which seemed to look like a basement door. The second floor had a chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The lights of the chandelier illuminated the whole floor. This floor had 2 rooms and 1 bathroom. I guess that's too much info but the house is just... Wow. The roof of the house had a greenhouse filled with many beautiful and rare species of flowers. By the look of it they were healthy and trimmed. I'm guessing Mia's mom likes gardening.

On the roof I saw a faded engravatin on the concrete floor. I went closer to inspect but I heard Mia call me so I hurried down.

"GRACE!!" Mia shouted "Hey!! GRACE!!" She shouted again.

"It takes time to run down the stairs y'know!!" I shouted back

"Right. I'm sorry" Mia apologized quickly.

I was finally downstairs.

"Who was it, on the phone?" I asked Mia

"My mom." She replied

"Oh and I forgot to tell you... My friends are gonna be here soon and my mom won't be coming tonight..." She said as she guided me to her room.

"So... We have the whole place for ourselves?" I asked

"Yup! Basically" She said as she sat on her bed and texted someone.

"So... Where's your dad?" I asked curiously.

"Well....." She said uncomfortably, her pupils wavering, unable to look at me.

"No worries if you don't wanna tell me"

"Well, it's not that I don't wanna tell you it's just--" Right when she was about to tell me, the doorbell rang and we both headed to the door.

"Hey sweetie!" Eve announced.

"We brought the robes!" Alie said excitedly

"I thought y'alls are gonna take forever" Mia jokingly complained

"Don't get me started"

"Right. But we do need to get started" Mia said as she turned towards me and looked deep in my eyes. I couldn't feel the floor anymore, my limbs were numb and blood seemed to stop, I wanted to look away but I couldn't.......

Narrator's POV

"I thought she was gonna be hard to control" Mia said as she carried Grace in her arms till downstairs.

"Yeah, afterall she IS from the zodiac clan"

"I guess she has a weak mind"

"No more of chit-chat, we only have so much of time"

"Yes of course"

All of them headed down the basement. The basement was not an easy access. It was accessible only to the residents of the Pheripherix Class. And of course Mia and her pals belonged to this clan.

The basement door was covered in blood, old blood dried and hardened, and new painted it alight. The doormat wasn't any better. The inside had a bad odour of blood and feces. The wallpaper tattered and old, mold growing and blood decorated the scene. Old furniture was lying here and there, cardboard boxes with bugs and insects crawling out. Cobwebs lied in the corners of the room.

In the center of the room was a huge rug, from which blood oozed through with each step.

"Everyone align!" Mia ordered and everyone quickly went to their position, putting Grace's body in the middle of the room. They align perfectly according to the blood - drawn pentagon, as Grace's body lied in the middle.

"Øßæ5ã 듀是不允
Bjhdß1zmñk
Dbuan9ñßkjhsb
Æßñxçvbåß"

They chanted in a language which was forbidden since the ancient times. And alas the "monster" that they summoned came through, possessed the body of Grace as it floated in mid air and ascended upwards. The other five apparated along with him.

"Father, alas we meet" Mia said powerfully as her eyes glowed red and she along with the others transformed.

"Yes. You did a great job" He replied in a demonic voice. "Now, The Ritual!" He commanded as he put Grace's body down. Grace stood up still, still unconscious.

"Of course" Mia replied powerfully as she slit her own wrist with her teeth, others followed. They drain a little bit of blood in a small metallic cup. Mia went towards Grace and slit Grace's wrist with her nail and poured a bit in the mixture, then closing the wound.

She chanted a spell on the blood and offered it to Grace.

"Here, drink it" She said in her human voice sweetly.

"Ah, Thanks" Grace replied still unconscious of the reality in front of her.
Grace drank the whole concoction.

"Very good my children" He replied, laughing maniacally.

"Of course" They all replied.