Chapter 8

*After School*

"I'll come to pick you up by 4:30" Jacob reminded me after school.

"Hey where you going?" Mia asked

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you, I'm going on a date with Jacob..." I said excitedly.

"How did you even forget to tell such an important thing?" Mia questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well...." I started and finished

"No worries! I'mma help you along with them to get ready!" Mia said as the group tagged along.

At home, Mia and the others helped me get ready. Mia had also invited her friend who was in the makeup industry.

I got ready by 4:15. I had on a blue dress which dropped til just about my knees and a long outer. I had on wedges since I would fall in heels.

Everyone showered me with compliments and Mia's friend finished the look with light makeup.
I was fully ready and just about then I hear a car horn.

"I think he's here" I said biting my lower lip. I was still quite nervous. This is my first ever relationship let alone my first date.

"Relax. Don't panic, it's just a date. Oh and this" Mia  tried calming me down and finished putting a blue colored hair pin in my hair. I smiled at her and headed downstairs, showed myself to my mom. She said she loved it and also shipped us together. I was the happiest person alive.

"Hey Miss Beautiful" Jacob said opening the car door for me.

"Hey there Mr Handsome" I replied sitting in and he sat in beside me.
He truly did look stunning. The white tee with a black bomber jacket, black jeans and sneakers. If  I weren't sitting, I would've fallen for him.

We both sat quietly for a while and he broke the silence.

"Wanna play a song?" He asked with a smile.

"Uh, sure" I replied with a nod.

He played 'Everything has changed' by Taylor Swift.

"Hey, that's one of the favourite songs" I said excitedly.

"Mine too" He replied placing his hand on mine. We stayed like that for while.

About half an hour later, he suddenly looks into my eyes and comes closer. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it'd pop out of my chest. His blue eyes, looking deeply in mine. Just then, suddenly he puts a blindfold on me and held both my hand. He led me out of the car and asked me to take my blindfold off. 

I did as I was told.

"Jacob.....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelped in excitement. I was just outside  Disneyland! I could see the castle from here.

"Happy Birthday Ms.Grace" He said and hugged me from the back.

"Thank you so much! But how did you know?"

"Your friends told me." He said and led me inside.

First we went on "Dumbo The flying Elephant"