Chapter 7

Another unknown number flashed on my phone yet again, I was terrified, and let alone petrified to think that it might be her.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

My phone rang with messages. I opened them to see that it was Jacob. A sense of relief ran through me. I felt better.

Jacob: Hey!
            Did you reach home?
            Hey, what happened?

Grace:  Oh yeah I did. Thanks

Jacob: Gotta see what Ms.Beautiful is doing right now, don't I?

Grace: Hahaha me? Beautiful? You tryna hype me up?

Jacob: Well, nope. Just telling the truth that my girlfriend is absolutely beautiful.

Grace: Yeah, yeah 🙄
(I was so flustered at this time. I didn't knew what I should reply with.)

Jacob: So, wanna go out tomorrow? Just you and me?😊

My face was getting hot. I felt warm to know that I would be around him tomorrow. I felt better. I wasn't scared anymore.

Jacob: Hey? Grace?

Grace: Oh sure. But where should we go?

Jacob: How 'bout I pick you up tomorrow and the you then?

Grace: A surprise?

Jacob: Yeah

Grace: Can't wait! See you tomorrow then.

Jacob: Okay my sweet angel. See you tomorrow ❤️

Grace: ❤️

Omg, I can't believe that I just sent a heart to someone. Holy shit I'm changing.
Just then, the door bell rang.

"Grace sweetie, open the door!" Mom said. I went ahead and opened the door for her. I couldn't wait to tell her what happened today. She's always been so supportive of me, I bet she'll allow.

*At the dining table*

"Mom...." I said silently

"Yes, sweetie" She said giving me a smile.

"I got a boyfriend....." I said with my gaze down.

"Oh really? Who is it?" She said excitedly

"He's a classmate, his name is Jacob" I said looking up to her.

"Can I see his photo?" She asked

"Uh... I have one more thing to say..." I said

"What is it?" Mom replied

"I'm going on a date with him tomorrow." I said as my cheeks started to redden.

"Oh really? How old is he? Where are you both going?" She bombarded me with questions.

Finally, after a long discussion, she allowed me to go. She didn't really have that much of an opinion about him and said that she'll give me the final verdict tomorrow when he comes.

Beacuse of all this, I completely forgot about the phone accident. That's one thing that my mom doesn't know about. I don't want her to know. She already had enough to worry about with her shifts.

I kept that a secret from her for the time being.....

*In her dream*

"Hello, My Lady. Nice to see you're on time for dinner" He said as he brought the knife closer to my tied body. I could only look away from his hungry eyes as they stared at me hungrily.

"Why don't you start talking, Miss?" He said as grabbed the cloth out if my mouth. I denied to speak, or even utter a word. I tried to look away but every time I tried to do that, he would harshly pull my chin and make me face him. I couldn't believe that the one I had loved to dearly could be such a... Such a.... Tears ran out of my eyes as I wanted for this dream to end.

"Don't cry. It'll make you fragile, and nobody likes a broken doll." He said laughing sarcastically.

My anger turned to sympathy as I couldn't just believe that Jacob had turned to this, there must be somebody possessing him. There's no way, he could be so horrible and disgusting.

I woke up, as my alarm beeped 7:15 am.
This day definitely did not start good. My inner self cried. I walked to the bathroom and dressed up without any kind of emotion. I make my way til downstairs for breakfast to notice that there was a note on the table.

It read:

Sorry sweetie, today I had to leave early for work, something came up with the boss again. I've made dinner for you and kept it in the fridge. I hope you like it, I'll try to comeback to see your boyfriend when he comes to pick you up.

Enjoy the day Grace <3

"Well that's just fantastic." I sighed and opened the fridge to notice that she baked a whole goddamn chocolate cake! Yessss! She's the best!

Maybe today's not the worst. I thought to myself.