Part 8

"You leave me no choice but to fight back!" Emme said

"So sweetie your the one who put me here! Now your going to pay!!" Ruby said going after her with her knife

Emme got up and grabs ruby arms.

Liu and ben get into the room and see the girls fighting. Ruby starts laughing and goes to stab Emme. Ben get in the middle of them and pushed them a part. Liu grabs ruby. Ruby hair goes completely red showing her insane side.

"What the hell" emme yelled

Sully came out and pin ruby to the wall.

"Calm down sweetheart" sully said in a cold tone

Ruby tried to get free but sully had a strong grip on her. Ben help emme.

"What happen in here? Why is she try my to kill you!?" Ben asked

"All I said is that I know she have a split personality and it pissed her off" Emme said

"You looked in her past without asked her is what I'm getting from this" ben said

"And I'm going to kill her for it" ruby said trying to pull away

"Your not going anywhere" sully said

Ben looked over at ruby and saw sully struggling.

"You need to apologize to her" ben said

"No" emme said

"This isn't you Emme.. why are you doing this" Liu voice spoke through

Emme looked away from them. Sully let go of ruby. Ruby moved away from the wall and looked at emme. Liu ended up taking about over and give a disappointing look at emme. Ruby leave the room pissed. Liu started shaking his head.

"What happen to you Emme? That wasn't you. Why did you do that?" Liu said

"I was just trying to talk to her and things just went don't hill.. she was being an ass t-

"But you started it" Liu said cutting emme off

Emme looked down.

"You should try to understand her before you call out thing that you saw in her past" Liu said

"All I looked at was when she came here that it" emme defended herself

"I know emme.. but like I said try understanding her don't fight with her" Liu said then left

Emme looked around ruby room once he left. Not finding much in it she left and went down stairs. Emme saw Liu and ben talking. She stop and looked at them. You should try understanding her. Echoed in emme head after Liu said that. She put her hands on her head and closed her eyes tightly, after a minute she moved her hand and opened her eye and took a deep breath and walked pass them. Liu and ben look at her then continued taking. Emme felt a little upset by them ignoring her. She went outside where she found Jeff and Ruby fighting. Emme saw Jeff was going easy on her. She giggled. Ruby shot a a look at her and Changed her attack to go after Emme instead of Jeff. Jeff saw that and quickly went to blocked Emme. Emme looked at Jeff and saw a knife sticking out of his shoulder blade.

"Jeff!?" Emme yelled

"Fuck!" Jeff said

"Oh my god.. Jeff I'm so sorry.. I dont know what came over me..." ruby said with a bit of (y/n) voice in it

"I can't tell if ruby or (y/n) here but who ever it is it's fine. Anger take over sometimes and plus I heard what happen by Eavesdropping on ben and Liu" Jeff said

Ruby stood there wait for Emme to make a smart ass come back, but she didn't.

"It's just a stab wound it's fine" Jeff said

Ruby nodded still feeling guilty. I'm supposed to help and protect her and right now I'm only hurting what she haves left... ruby thought to herself. Looking up at the sky seeing the sun set. Ruby walked off to the woods and Jeff went inside to get the wound clean. Emme watched ruby and followed her. Ruby easily made her way through the tree as it got darker. Emme still keeping a close eye on her. She don't belong here.. why don't she just leave! Emme thought to herself. Still following her. Emme saw ruby hair change back to (ur/hc) along with her eyes. Emme eyes widen. She looks so normal! How!? She thought. Both of her personality have their own look!? She thought as well.

"She don't belong here with that!" Emme yelled

Ruby heard And turned around. Emme ran back to the mansion and to her room.

(Liu point of view)

It's getting late and (y/n) haven't came back yet. I shouldn't have let her leave by herself she doesn't know this place. I should go look for her.. he thought to himself 'why do that? She might think you don't trust her to be alone' sully remarked. Liu sighs in defeat and sat on the couch. I can't help but think she go in trouble or hurt out there.. he said to sully 'she fine liu' sully said. Not even 10 mins late ruby comes walking threw the door. 'See' sully said.

(No point of view)

"Hey (y/n) your back!?" Liu said

"Nope see me" ruby said "just not mad" she added

"It's late I'm sure your tired I know I am" Liu said

"D..did you stay up waiting for me to come home?" Ruby asked

"Yeah I did" Liu smiled "goodnight" he said going up stair to his room.

Ruby went up to her room as well. Physically and mentally tired and done with the day she lays down and instantly passed out. Emme came out of her and to (y/n) room door. She looked around in the hall and makes sure no was coming then quietly opened the door and went in (y/n) room closing the door behind her she slowly made her way up to (y/n) bed. Emme closes her take a deep breath and places her hand on her head. Emme opens her eyes and the had a faded color to them. Emme started looking into (y/n) past. Emme saw when (y/n) lost her mother and her dad became an alcoholic. She saw (y/n) getting bullied and beat by her fellow classmates just to go home and get beat and starved by her father. Before Emme knew it she was crying. Emme moves her hand and wiped her eyes. Not knowing she woke up (y/n).

"You saw.. didn't you.." (y/n) asked as she came back