Part 9

Emme wipes her eyes again and went to leave (Y/ n) room. (Y/n) got up and walked over to the dresser. Emme open the door.

"What did you see?" (Y/n) said as she was by a mirror

"(Y/—

"What the hell again!? Did you learn you lesson the first time!" Ruby voice came throw  cutting Emme as her reflection showed

"Ruby calm down" (y/n) said

"You gotta be kidding me (y/n) she did this twice! I thought you didn't want people to know your past!" Ruby said

"I DONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW ANYTHING" (y/n) yelled slamming her fist on the dresser then walked away from mirror

Jeff heard yelling and got up to check it out and walked up to your door and heard you and Emme talking. He looked in through the crack of the door and stood here.

Emme look at how upset (y/n) way and started to feel bad and walked back in the room. (Y/n) walked up to her and grabs my hand and look at me.

"Go head.. I can't hide it forever" (y/n) said

"Are you sure..?" Emme said

She nodded.

Emme grip your hand and closed her eyes as you closed your eyes. Emme opened then and the color faded as all of (y/n) memory played.

(Y/n) memory

Her mother passing on when she was young. She saw (y/n) crying. Then a guy came and picked her and hugged her as her father cane behind them. 'Papa, mama gone' (y/n) cried 'she really gone..' she added 'it's going to be okay' the guy said 'bubba dose that mean your not going to be at much?' 'Your bother going to have to help with money in come' your father said 'bubba going to be gone!?' She cried more 'sorry (y/n) I have too' your bother said **** she saw that the house your father started drinking and hours got cut and saw that your father took it out on you by hitting and kicking you. She saw that your bother couldn't do much about it and every-time he tried to stop it he would get hit. *** few days pass by and you where seeing your brother off to work but that day he never came home. Your father trying to get ahold of him forgetting to feed you he got another drink and started drinking no luck getting ahold of your brother. A few more hours passes. 'Papa I'm hungry' you said to him 'hungry? Shut the fuck up and go away! Your the reason your brother haven't came home' he said as he smacked her. You fell down you crawled away. A few years passed and your where now a teen. Bruises and cut all over you because of your father. One day the police came to You house. You hope they came to take you, but sadly mistaken. They deliver the worst news possible. That your brother was dead. You overheard that and dropped to your knees. A policeman walked up to you. 'We found this in his bag.. from the look of it, it looked like he was going to mail this to you today then the accident happen.." you took the letter and the policeman left. You went to your room and locked yourself in it and red the letter 'hey sis, sorry about up and leaving it's had nothing to do with you. It was father. I couldn't take it anymore. I tried coming home one day and I walked in on him beating you again. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't.' You felt tears go down your cheeks 'I felt useless and that I couldn't do anything for you so I felt again and worked triple the hours for more money. There should be at 2,000$ in the envelope. Once again I'm sorry for leaving. I love you. Love, your bother'   You hugged the letter and put it in a safe place inside one of your favorite books. Then took the money out of the envelope and put it in a draw and call it a night. The next day you had school and she saw how the kid treated you. Knocking your book out of your hands, pushing you, and calling you names. She saw that you never left school on time because of the bullies the changed you into ally's. She saw when you finally got home and you went to your room and saw it been gone through, and the 2,000$ your brother gave you was gone. You go down to your father and saw more beer. You found your father passed out on the couch. You tried not to wake him but he woke up and had a deer bottle in his hand. He started yelling at you then hit you across the face with the bottle braking it and cutting under your eye. 'No good peace of shit of a daughter' you went up to your room after that and wrap your eyes and snuck out of the window where she saw you meeting Jeff and Liu for the first time, and saw how Liu stop Jeff from killing you, you went home after that and then the next day with school and how you stab your bullies and sucked school for that day and went home. Finding out your father know that started beating you to the point of death and Liu and Jeff came in at killed your a father and brought you here.

*****END OF MEMORYS*****

Emme let go of our hands and took a step back and took a good look at you. Finally see the cut and bruises all over her.

"Now you know everything.. I hope it was worth it.." (y/n) said

"I hope your happen Emme cuz I'm going to kill" ruby voice come through

"Emme.. run.. I can't hold her back" (y/n) said

Emme saw that (y/n) hair was going red.

"Ruby! Stop!" Emme yelled

"Why! She didn't want to do that! She only did you satisfy you, you peace of shit!" Ruby take over her hair goes fully red along with her eyes.

"You pushes and pushed until you get your damn way don't you!?" Ruby added

Emme stood taking it.

"NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE!" ruby said as she went to attack her.

Jeff Barge through the door and tackled Ruby to the ground pinning her down.