Nightmare (Virgil)

"VIRGIL!!" What's going on? Everything dark... I can't see anything. "Virgil help!"

Deceit? What's going on? Where are you? I put my arms out but I couldn't find anything.

"Virgil? What did you do?"  Roman?! ROMAN! Deceit he's in trouble he...

"Oh Kiddo... c-come here." Patton? Why do you sound like your crying? Guy's I cant see whats going on. It's too dark. What's happening with Deceit?

"Don't look." Logan? I feel someone put their arm around my shoulder and lead me away. 

"Virgil please..." What is happing to you Deceit? I can't help you. I can't see anything!

"Virgil look out!" I tripped just as Roman yelled. I landed in something wet and thick something in my hand. All of a sudden there was light and I was in a pool of blood. I stood up and stared at the knife in my hand. I was covered in blood, and not all of it could have come from the puddle. I looked up to see everyone staring back at me, each one stabbed right through there heart

Why'd you do it?

Do you really hate us?

Did I not do enough kiddo?

Have you really given up?

I thought we were family?

Their voices repeating over and over. There image spinning round and round. I couldn't breathe. The air around me got thicker with each passing second and the noise got louder. My heart wouldn't stop racing. I couldn't even hear myself think. They just kept circling, accusing with their bloody bodies and hoarse voices. I turn to run. I tried to escape but the knife that was still in my hand wound up in Marcos' stomach. He coughs up blood all over himself and me, as he looks up. Pain and confusion in his teary eyes.

"I did... it... for...us."

What the fuck did I do!?