Roman (Ch.11)

"Are you serious? You're kicking me out?" I stood outside one of the local bars. The manager just stared at me with this look of blah... Wait, No! He was Meh... The emoji, he was the meh emoji.

"Of course not..." Good then let me in... "I'm refusing service."

"WHY?"

"Because you're violent and destructive..." I placed my hand on my chest in a mock offended stance. Me? Violent and destructive... I am a Knight. I am a Prince!

"Name one time."

"Last month you ordered a beer."

"How is that...:"

"And then proceeded to throw the glass at someone, simply because they had dark curly brown hair."

"They reminded me of someone and I apologized." I crossed my arms and slightly slouched. I'm not going to apologize AGAIN for something that happened last month. He looked like... Well, it doesn't matter now... Fucking delusional freak, taking my man like he's some kind of possession. HE'S NOT! 

"Last week you picked a fight with the bartender because he was to slow."

"He was." The manager still had his look of meh. It never changed once. If he's so bored with life maybe he should get a new job. Adventure is always a good cure for boredom.

"The place was packed and you were not the only person drinking."

"Well ok, but that's not that bad, plenty of people were fighting and it wasn't even physical."

"Last night you threw a chair at the back of the same person you threw the glass at."

"I did?" I don't even remember coming here last night. Was I that drunk? I'm usually good at pacing myself.

"Which started a bar fight. Several people went to the hospital."

"They did?"

"One person is even in a coma." Oh God, What don't I remember?

"THEY ARE?"

"No..." SERIOUSLY, just about give a guy a heart attack, why don't you? "But they did die."

"OH, MY GOD! REALLY?"

"No." This guy is real funny... So funny in fact, You're about to wipe that meh face of the ground in about two seconds. "But do you see my point?"

"Asshole..." Did I say that out loud? Whoopsie...

"Look, you already seem like you had plenty enough. Maybe you should go home a figure out why your drinking so much... You aren't the drinking type. None of you are, well, except Patton ironically."

"Patton doesn't drink, he's too pure." The manager just looked away, slightly guilty for having said anything. When does Patton drink?

"Anyway, what I am trying to say is... Whatever your reason maybe you should focus on that instead of the training and the drinking."

"How did you know I was training?" The man just pointed at my hands. They were bruised and injured from all the punching. Well, I guess that answered my question. " Hey mister, maybe you should focus on smiling more. You look bored with life." Ha, score one for Roman...

"I am... I am literally Boredom." Oh... right. "Goodbye Roman. Do not come back... EVER!" The manager said as he closed the door behind him.

Great, just great. Now, what am I supposed to do? I could go home and train some more. Though I don't know why. What am going to do, waltz into the castle and take Virgil back by force? Like that will work. Virgil made his choice, and besides, why would he want to be with someone who killed his father. Even if his father was the Dragon Witch. I should just go to bed. It's dark now anyway.

Walking into the Mind palace, you got this sense of immense anxiety. THat could only be caused by Virgil... but I was way too drunk to notice anyway so...

"You guys will never guess what just happened to me. This asshole..."

"Oh, greetings Roman, I see you went out drinking again." Logan cut me off as Patton walked back into the kitchen. They both just looked back at me with these sad and worried smiles. Like they were hiding something... But just like before with the sense of anxiety, I didn't catch on.

"Anyway this asshole at the bar down the street, totally just kicked me out."

"Why was that kiddo?"

"He said I was violent and destructive." My head got a little dizzy so I sat down at the table. Patton went and grabbed a bowl, pouring some soup into it and placing it in front of me. He then went to put the soup away.

"Understandable, you can be a very, whats the word... loud person. Especially under the influence of alcohol."

"Logan!?"

"Well, that isn't anything to be embarrassed about, kiddo. We all have our drunk personas. I know I do."

"Patton." Logan was trying to get Patton to stop talking. I seriously didn't even know Patton drank.

"I think someone called me a flirt, on time. That was long ago though."

"Patton!"

"What Lo? Oh, that reminds me of that time we went out, I drank so much I couldn't..."

"PATTON!" Patton just smirks, He was doing it on purpose. Trying to lighten the mood, I got that but I still could wrap my mind around why. AND WHAT THE FUCK PATTON. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THIS CUTE LITTLE FLUFFY BALL OF PURENESS.

"Whatever, I'm going to go lay down on the couch and shit... Wake me up after you guys get a room." I winked at them and slowly made my way to the living room. The world was slightly spinning around me. I got to the coach and froze, my mind immediately sobering up at the sight of who was already laying there.

"WAIT, ROMAN!" I heard as both Patton and Logan yelled from the kitchen.

"Virgil?"