004

I got out of my apartment and headed to Sami's house to pick her up.

Not long after I got there and knocked on her door a few times.

She then opened the door.

"Brielle! What took you so long?!" She said a little angry. "Geez, i'm sorry princess ill be on time next time." I said rolling my eyes.

"You better." We got in the car and headed to the beach.

"Did Jin tell you he's also taking his other members too?" She said.

"No..how many members are there?"

"7."

"Oh, alright i'm cool with that."

Then we arrived at the beach. We were pretty early by like 10 minutes, so we decided to set up.

We put up our umbrella and chairs.

I took off my shirt only leaving me in my bikini top, and with some jean shorts.

As for Sami she took off all her clothes leaving her in her 1 piece bikini.

"Arent you gonna take off your shorts?" She questioned.

"Yeah i will, when im going in the water." She nodded her head and put on her sunglasses, and so did i.

Not long after the boys arrived minutes later.

They literally LOOKED LILE GODS WALKING ON THE SAND, LILE THEY OWNED IT.

Out of no where they appeared right in front of us.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." One of them send while smirking.

"Oh, no, no, no. I was looking at that guy over there." I pointed.

They look at where i was pointing, and saw a nice toned guy with nice toned abs. I obviously lied.

I took a picture of them, and they turned towards me.

"So. Whats your name? Jin talks a lot about you." One of the 7 asked.

"Im his childhood best friend, Brielle Perez." I replied.

"You mist already know our names then. Right?" One of the 7 asked.

"Umm..no.. Jin never talks about you guys."

"Jinjja?! JIN! HOW COULD YOU NOT TALK ABOUT US?!?" One of the 7 said hitting Jins arm playfully.

I laughed a little.

"Well i am Jimin." He said smirking.

And so on.

"And i am Jungkook.." he said a little shyly.

"Well nice to meet you!" I said with my hand out waiting for him to shake it like the others.

He hesitated a bit, but soon shaked it. Wow. His hand fits perfectly with mine.

I let go and smiled. He did too.

Sami also introduced herself.

After all the introductions, we all chatted a bit, and soon soon we all got in the water.

Well..they all went in the water, but i stayed behind.

I wanted to get a tan y'know?

I layed on my stomach with my back facing the sun.

'Ah..this is just what i need..'

I close my eyes until i heard one of the them call my name.

"Brielle! Your not coming in?!" I turned my head towards them, and shook my head.

"Ah, come on! Have fun!" Hoseok said.

"No." I answered.

"Jungkook! Go get her you muscle pig!" Jimin said.

My eyes widened a bit, and i quickly got up, and started running the other way.

"AFTER HER!" Jin shouted.

I looked behind my shoulder and saw jungkook running close behind me.

'God damn! How can someone look so good while running?!'

I picked up my speed , and so did jungkook.

"KOOK DONT DO THIS TO ME!" I shouted.

"JUST GET IN THE WATER!" He shouted back

Soon enough he catched me and threw me over his shoulder.

I pouted and looked at him.

"Your mean."

"Mhm."

i started wiggling my body to get out of his grip, but his grip tighted.

"Aish, can you just put me down?! I can walk by myself!" I asked quite angry.

"No. Who knows if your going to run off again." He answered.

"And i still have my shorts! I dont wanna get them wet!" He rolled his eyes. "Okay! Fine! Take them off but DONT RUN AWAY. Okay?" I nodded my head and he put me down.

I ran back to my spot, and took off my shorts.

Jungkook also followed me to make sure i wasnt doing anything fishy. (Hehe get it? No? Okay.(: )

"Okay. Lets go now." He said. I followed him into the water, but stopped and stayed near the shore.

So i have this phobia of the ocean..and i dont like going to deep into it, so i only stay near the shore. Or else i may have a panic attack. Its happened before.

The rest of the others were pretty deep im the water, which made me a bit worried. I mean..if they end up getting attacked, i honestly wouldnt be surprised why.

Jungkook looked behind his shoulder, and saw me alone close to shore. He felt bad a little so he sat next to you so you wouldnt be alone and left out.

"Why arent you going with the others?" He asked which scared me little because i didnt know he was here.

"I just have a phobia of the ocean.." He nodded his head in understandment.

"Well..what if i go in with you?" My heart started beating fast, and i blushed a little.

"Oh no no-" he cut me off. "Come on." He smiled and took his hand out. I hesitated to tale his hand but eventually took it. Just like when we first met but the other way around.

He led me a little deeper into the water, and my grip on his hand tightened. My heart started being fast because of fear.

But eventually faded because i got slightly used to it, and because i had him beside me.

I let go of his hand, and went underwater.

He followed my figure above water, since the water was clear.

We laughed with eachother , and goofed around.

His presence was nice having around.

Soon we all got out, and started having a mini photoshoot.