033

4 days later
Brielle' POV

I woke up with needles in both my arms. I looked around the room, and saw Jungkook sleeping on a chair beside me. He looked liked he was uncomfortable. I felt a light squeeze on my left hand, and looked at it. He was holding it. I looked at him, and admired his features.

He was like a angel. I would be lying if I said I had no feelings towards him. Because I do have feelings for him. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He makes me happy. I really love this weirdo, and love everything about him.

As I was staring at him, he started opening his eyes slowly.

Oh, those dark brown orbs that lure me to him..

His eyes widened as he saw me awake. I smiled lightly, still feeling a bit weak. I scooted a little to give him space on hospital bed. He tilted his head in confusion, but I patted the spot next to me. He finally got what I was doing, and layed down right beside me.

"How are you feeling Brielle?" He turned his head towards my way. "I'm fine I guess..just a little weak.." I replied. He nodded. "Do you need anything?" I shook my head.

We stayed silent for a moment, until he decided to break it.

"Why did you do it?" He questioned.

I sighed remembering the events. Just thinking about makes me wanna cry..

"I'll tell you when I'm ready.." He nodded his head understanding.

He took my hand, and intertwined them together with his. I looked at him in confusion. He smiled and kissed the back of my hand.

My heart was beating fast, and loudly. Hoping he didn't hear it.

"Look..I've been wanting to tell you this, but I was afraid of rejection.." I waited for him to continue.

"My heart beats fast when your looking, or close to me. I love how we have our little moments together. Everything we do will always be a memory of mine. I don't like you Brielle.. I love you.." He finished.

I turned my body towards his, and he did the same. We both stared at each others eyes, lost in each others. His eyes traveled down to my lips. Mine did also. We both leaned in, and closed our eyes.

You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment...

Soon his soft lips met mine. Our lips moved perfectly with each other. After the passionate loving kiss, you connected our foreheads. I whispered,

"I love you too.."

_______

HEY GUYSSS!! Hope you liked this chapter <3!

What's your favorite song out of the Love yourself; Answer album? Mine is 'I'm Fine.'

Comment and vote!!

TBC