020

You were currently choosing an outfit to wear tonight. You forgot to ask what type of restaurant we were going to, so you decided to text jungkook.

Brielle: i forgot to ask, what type of restaurant are we going to?

Jungkook: fancccyyy, ima pick you up at 8 k?

Brielle: aight see you later

You went to your closet, and looked through what you had.

After legit an hour of choosing an outfit to wear, you choose this:

You did loose curls to your hair, and put on makeup.

You looked at the time on your phone, and saw you had 5 minutes left. So you decided to watch Netflix to pass time.

5 minutes later

You heard the doorbell ringing constantly, and got annoyed. You went to the door and opened it.

There stood Jungkook looking at you up and down speechless.

You: "what? Is there something on me?!?"

Jungkook snapped out of zoning out, and shook his head.

Jungkook: "no, no! You look b-beautiful!"

You: "thanks kook, you dont look to bad yourself."

You winked playfully at him.

He blushed a little but hid from you.

Jungkook: "so..uh.. shall we go?"

He took out his hand like a gentleman and you giggled a little by his playfulness, and soon went along with it.

You: "We shall."

You took his hand, and he led you to his car.

At the restaurant (jungkooks POV)

We arrived at the restaurant still hand in hand, but we didnt mind.

Its what best friend do..right?

I saw my hyungs waiting for us at the table, and we quickly made our way.

As soon as we arrived at table, my hyungs all were staring at her. Jin stood up and happily ran to Brielle.

Jin: "BRIELLE!!!!! ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU IN PERSON AGAIN!!!!!"

He hugged her whilst giving her a peck on the cheek, she also repeated his actions. I cleared my throat, since i felt a bit over protective for some reason.

She waved as the others.

Brielle: "Hey guys! Its nice to see you again!"

We both sat down. She sat down between me and Jin. We ordered and started chatting.

Brielle was talking with the others besides me, and i some how felt a little jealous and mad.

But why jealous?

My heart has been beating rapidly everytime shes with me, and she makes my heart flutter when she smiles or laugh.

I quickly brushed off my thoughts and went back to eating my food.

We soon finished eating dinner, and we both bid our goodbyes to my hyungs.

As soon as we entered the car, Brielle started asking me if i was ok. I ignored her because i was still a bit mad.

She pouted, and crossed her arms.

Brielle: "look im sorry if i did something that may have upset you kook."

Jungkook: "im mad at you because you didnt even talk to me!!"

I raised my voice a little, since anger was consuming me.

Brielle: "I'm sorry! I always talk to you though! I dont know why you would get mad over that! Plus i was here to talk to your members and get to know them better jungkook! Stop bein so selfish!!"

She yelled. I didn't realize that we had arrived at her house. She noticed to, and quickly got out of the car while slamming the door shut.

I sighed deeply and went out of the car as well.

Jungkook: "im sorry for being a jerk brielle!"

She was already inside her house and ready to close the door.

Brielle: "fuck off kook."

She stuck her middle finger and slammed the door.

I groaned in frustration and ruffled my hair.

I went drove back home, not bothering to call or message her, since i knew she wouldnt answer.

___________

A/N

omggggggg thank you guys for 300 reads <33!!!!! love ya'll a lots , and thank you for reading !!!! 🎉😁