070

During the 2 months after the dinner

Brielle's POV

I was scrolling through instagram as usual since I was bored. Suddenly, I had gotten a text from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hello? Is this Brielle Perez's number?

You:
Yes.. Who's this?

Unknown:
Oh, um. Hey. It's Jungkook..

I stared at the message for a few seconds. Why is he texting me? I took a deep breath before replying back.

You:
What do you want?

Jungkook:
It's better if I tell you in person. So, can we meet up?

I got curious in what he was wanting to talk so I decided to say yes.

You:
Fine. We can meet up at the park by xxxxxx at 5:45. Don't be late.

Jungkook:
Alright then. See you later.

I put my phone down and started to look through my closet to find something to wear. After 15 minutes on trying to put an outfit together, I choose this. ⬇️

I grabbed my small handbag and checked the time

5:36 P.M.

I decided to leave my house a little early since I was going to be walking instead of driving.

Walking down the side walk, I saw a cute little couple sharing an ice cream outside an ice cream parlor. I started to get flashbacks of when me and Jungkook were together.

Oh how I missed those moments didn't end.

I had barely noticed I had arrived at the park if it weren't for my clumsiness. I had tripped over a little rock. I got up quickly pretending like nothing had happened 'cause of how embarrassed I was.

"Are you good? You've been tripping a lot lately." I turned around to the owner of voice, and it turned out to be Jungkook. My cheeks grew red, feeling a bit flustered. "S-sorry I was zoning off and wasn't watching where I was going. Anyways, what did you need to talk about?" I walked over to a bunch with him beside me. As we sat down, he gave out a big sigh. "So.. I know what I did was wrong.. but I did it all for a reason." I looked at him curiously. "What? What do you mean?"

"That girl, Hannah, she was a sasaeng fan. She had somehow gotten my phone number and started sending me threats. She said if I didn't act like her boyfriend she would do something horrible to you. I got so scared, I didn't want her to land a finger on you. So, I agreed on her terms. I didn't tell my hyungs cause I didn't want them to get involved in the situation. I was going to tell you this when we were at the cafe, but Hannah came and you didn't let me have a chance to talk before you walked out." I looked down disappointed in myself for having no control over my emotions that day. "I'm sorry Jungkook.. It just all felt so real." My heart ached. "Can we get back together again? Those last few weeks without you were this worst." I grinned at him. "Maybe.." I said teasing him. "Come on, let's go get dinner. I'm starving." I grabbed his hand getting up and walked off with him.