017

A/N POV (whats good)

You were currently at your house doing homework on the computer, when suddenly your phone sent you a notification that someone has texted you.

You grabbed your phone, and saw that Jungkook had texted you. You opened the text.

Coconut head🥥: helloo bri

You: what do you want kook?

Coconut head🥥: i just want to hangout

You: again?!? we literally hung out like 3 days ago

Coconut head🥥: im bored, and i have a free day today. so i wanted to hangout

You: well im busy right now

Coconut head🥥: what're you doing?

You: homework

Coconut head🥥: oh ok, well do you mind if i just hangout at your place for today? i dont want to stay at the dorm

You: ughh fineee heres my address (address)

Coconut head🥥: aight ill be there in like 10 cya

You: bye

You sighed, and went to go make coffee for the like 100th time today.

After making your coffee you went back to studying.

10 minutes later
You heard your door being knocked, you groaned and went to the door.

You unlocked the door, and saw jungkook. you pushed your glassed back to place, and stepped aside for him to enter.

Jungkook: so what are you doing?

You: homework

You went back to the table and jungkook followed you.

Jungkook: what subject are you working on?

You: English

Jungkook: oh. do you need help?

You: nah i got it. im pretty good at english.

He nodded in response and went to your kitchen. You eyed him carefully, and saw that he was going to that specific cabinet that had your favorite snacks.

You quickly stood up and ran over to the cabinet before he could open it.

You: you cant open this cabinet.

Jungkook: why? Are you hiding something?

You: no..

Jungkook rolled his eyes and managed to push you out of the way.

You: NOOOOOOO

Jungkook opened the cabinet, and saw that a bunch of seaweed snacks were stacked on top of another.

His eyes sparkled in excitement and was about to get it, before you tackled him down.

You: NO. Those are mine !

Jungkook: Bri move!

You: NO

Jungkook pushed you off of him, and went back to the cabinet. He then grabbed one package.

He turned to you and saw that you were pouting. He chuckled and squat down to you who was sitting criss cross on the floor.

Jungkook: open wide

You opened your mouth, and he feed you some of the dried somewhat salty seaweed. You munched on it happily and he smiled.

You: you owe me

Jungkook: mhm

And the day went on with you ending up finishing your homework and hanging out with jungkook at your house.