011

You were currently straightening your hair, for todays meet up with Jungkook. You soon finished, and changed into your outfit. ↓

After changing you checked the time on your phone, and realized you were 5 minutes late

After changing you checked the time on your phone, and realized you were 5 minutes late. You cursed under your breath, and made your way to your car quick. You started the engine and sped off to the destination.

At the Cafe (i realized i should have just put the location in the dms. sorry)

You walked into the place, and saw Jungkook waving at you. You smiled a little and made your way to him.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I'm late. I lost track of time." You apologized. "It's fine! I actually just got here, so your good." He replied. 'Few thank god..'

"So what do you want? I'll order for us." I looked at the menu seeing what i wanted.

"Um, i'll have the caramel macchiato." he nodded, and left to the cashier.

After we got our drinks, we started chatting about random things. "Alright. Ive really had this question bugging me since the first day i met you. Can i ask you?"

"Mhm." I replied while drinking my caramel macchiato.

"So your name isnt really a korean name, nor is your last name. So im wondering if you were born in korea or somewhere else." He asked.

"Ah, i get this question a lot. Well, im half korean, half mexican, and half american. But my mom is korean, and my dad is mexican. And no i wasnt born in korea, i was born in america." I explained to him.

He nodded his head. "So how many languages do you know?" He questioned. "I know english, spanish, and obviously korean." I replied to his question.

After talking a bit more, we decided it was late and we should start heading home.

"Well. It was fun hanging out with you. We should do it again sometime." I nodded my head as an answer. "Bye kook!" i was about to walk off to my car, until i felt a grip on my wrist.

"No hug?" He pouted. I rolled my eyes, and gave him a hug. He hugged me too, and after that we left.