032

Jungkooks POV

After seeing the post I started to worried. 'What if she does something to her self?' I started to panic, so I decided to go to her apartment.

"Hyungs, i'm going to Brielles house !" I shouted while putting on my shoes rather quickly. "Okay, drive safely!" Jin shouted back from the kitchen.

I put in the keys to the car and started the engine. I quickly drove through the road, not caring if passing the red lights.

Soon enough i arrived at Brielles apartment and quickly ran up the stairs. By the time i was up her floor i was out of breath, but that didnt matter. What mattered was Brielle. I ran to her room number and quickly banged on her door.

No response

I used all my force and busted through the door. My arm hurt from the encounter, but that didnt matter.

I called for Brielle, and once again..

No response.

I looked through all the rooms, and came to the bathroom door.

I quickly opened it and saw blood splattered on the floor. I ran into where the bathtub was and saw Brielle with a pale face and dry lips. I started tearing up, but wiped them away. I checked her pulse, and felt that her heart was still beating. I sighed in relief.

I called 911 just to make sure she was okay. I looked over at the counter and saw that there was spilled pills.

'Why did she do this ? Why did she try and take her life away..' i thought. i decided to ask her when she felt better.

Not long after the ambulance came, and put her on the carrier. They put her in the back of the truck, and i followed.

I sat down and held onto Brielles hand, which were extremely cold.

"I hope you'll be okay Brielle.." i whispered to myself, whilst kissing the back of her hand.

hellooo !! im sorry i havent been updating ! i promise ill post more often now.

i wasnt updating bc i was busy with school !!!

anywayssss i hope you had a great day !

TBC