1

Destyni POV

I was walking with my best friends, Brooke(Rush's Sister), Annie, and Nathan(Triska) and there was a crowd over by Brooke's brother and his girlfriend Lindsey. "What's going on?" I ask Brooke. She looked at me and said, "Lindsey broke up with Rush." I nodded. I didn't hang out with Rush but he was nice.

As I was walking with Brooke, Annie, and Nathan I got a text from Rush.
(Rush-R Destyni-D)
R-Hey..meet me behind the school I need a HUGE favor.
D-umm..ok?
R-See you in 5.

I shut my phone off and told Nathan and the girls I had to do something. Just as I was about to walk away Hayden stopped me. I had a crush on Hayden for a while and all my friends but him knew. "Hi. Excuse me Destyni." I just nodded and went behind the school where Rush told me too meet him. You would think he is a player but not at all. We are both 13 and his birthay is 6 days before mine.

I saw Ruah sitting down and went sat next to him. "Hey...what was the favor." He looked at me and smiled and said, "I need you to be my fake girlfriend."

I nodded with a confused face and said, Ok..and what do I get out of this and whay and I doing this?" I asked and he thought for a second before saying, "I'll talk to Hayden for you and I need to make Lindsey Jealous." I nodded and said, "ok but here are the rules." He nodded and hugged me. "Ok 1. Dont tell anyone this is fake. 2. No "Cheating" on the other person and. 3. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER."

We agreed on the rules and I said, "Ok what do I have to do?" I asked. He nodded and said, "Ok in pupblic he have to hug, kiss, hold hands, ect." I thought for a second and said, "..Ok....Ill do it." He smiled big and hugged me as tight as he can. This is gonna be hard.