2

Destyni POV

When he released me from the hug he held my hand and said, "Ready?" I nodded and kinda smiled.

We walked through the hallways hand in hand earning stares from other people. He walked me to my locker where Nathan was and said, "See ya at lunch babe." Kissing my forehead as he walked away. Nathan stared at me with wide eyes and I whispered, "I am being his fake girlfriend to make Lindsey jealous." He nodded and smirked.

After I got my stuff I headed to first period which I had with Rush. He sat next to me and held my hand. The whole class we did science which is my favorite class.
Timeskip to lunch***
When I got in the lunchroom I got an apple because I wasn't that hungry. I sat with the rest of the chicken girls and Nathan.was at the table where the boys were. When I was talking to Annie Rush came over and said, "Babe come sit with me and the guys." The chicken girls looked at me with their jaw dropped and I said, "Where would I sit?" He thought for a second and said, "My lap..Duh." I nodded and said, "Bye guys." And I grabbed my apple. "Is that all you ate today?" He said. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I'm not that hungry." He just nodded and we got to his table. He sat down and I sat down on his lap. Everyone at the table looked at us with wide eyes and we said, "What?" And Carson said, "GET IT RUSH." I just laughed and hit Carson's shoulder.

Then Lindsey came over and said, "Are you two dating now?" While rolling her eyes. Rush and I nodded and she smirked and said, "Then kiss." Rush looked at me and I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me softly but passionate. When we broke apart she rolled her eyes and stormed off. The guys were cheering and I gigged. i looked at Rush to see him staring at me. I said, "Not bad Rushie." He shook his head and we both laughed.