4

Destyni POV

When I woke up I felt arms around my waist then I remembered Rush stayed the night. I tried to get up but he pulled me down. "Rush get up we need to got to school." I said. He groned and I said, "Fine if you don't get up I will kiss you." He smirked with his eyes still closed. I thought a little more.

"Fine if you don't get up no kisses for you." I said. He opened his eyes and shot up. "I'M UP!" He said. I laughed and went get dressed.

I came out to see Rush staring at me

I came out to see Rush staring at me. I laughed at him. He went get dressed.

 He went get dressed

"Let's go." He said as we walked out of my house. When we got to the school we were holding hands and he walked me to my locker. "See you later?" He asked. I nodded and he walked away. He stopped in his tracks and pinned me against my locker. "What's wrong Rush?" I asked. He looked at me smirking saying, "You promised me a kiss this morning." I sighed and he kissed me. He was about to slide his tounge in my mouth when Brooke broke us apart. "PDA." She said. Rush and I laughed and he said, "See ya later babe." He walked away winking at me.

"I got to go see ya Brooke." I said hugging her. She said bye and I went over to Rush. His back was facing me and he was talking to Johnny. Johnny saw me and I put my finger over my lips and he nodded.

I jumped on his back and scared him. Johnny started laughing and Rush turned me to face him. "Oh your gonna get it." He said tickling me. "P-P-Please Y-Y-Your the b-best." I said between laughter. He stopped and smiled at me. "Lets go to class. Bye Johnny." He said. "Bye John." I said and Rush and I walked into class.

Lunch**

I wasn't hungry so I didn't get anything. Rush called me over to him so I went sit on his lap. "Try to do some things to make Hayden jealous for you." He whispered in my ear I nodded. "Hey babygirl." He said smirking. "Too bad my sister broke up our kiss this morning. Wanna continue?" He asked. Before I could answer he slid his tounge into my mouth. His tounge explored my mouth and mine explored his. We split apart and we saw everyone but Hayden.

"Where is Hayden?" Rush asked. "I think he went to the bathroom." Carson said. Rush and I nodded. "Well I got to go. See ya later." I said getting of of Rush. They said goodbye and we went to class.

After School***

"Rush I got to go Hayden wanted to talk to me." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

When I got to Hayden he gave me a big hug and spun me around. I laughed ast his action and then I asked, "What did you want to tell me?"

He looked at me and said, "I love you." I looked at him and said, "Hay I'm with Rush."