011

Rush POV

She got up and walked away from our table to her friends table. I was looking at her butt and bit my lip. Even though Carson was upset he said, "YO DESTYNI YOUR BOYFRIEND IS STARING AT YOUR BUTT." I hit his shoulder and she turned around. She laughed and winked than walked to her table. I saw her talking to the new kid and a rush of jealously rushed over me.

Destyni POV

I was talking to the new kid Finn and Rush came over. "Hey baby." He said. He sat next to me and I said, "Hey babe. This is Finn." He smiled weakly and I made a mental note to ask later. Finn smiled and said, "Ok. I got to go see my girlfriend Millie so catch ya later." I nodded and he left. "You ok babe?" I asked. "Yah my head hurts." He said. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Babe remeber that time you thought I cheated on you?" He asked. I nodded and he said, "Well that was Lindsey. I forgot to change her contact name after we broke up." I hugged him and he kissed my head.

Riley came over and Rush rolled his eyes. "What Riley?" I said. I was still uspset at her beacuse she helped Lindsey helped beat me up the other day. Annie came over and sat between us. Riley rolled her eyes and walked away. I looked down. Annie whispered something to Rush. He nodded and left.

Annie You Both

Listen up now listen to me my girls and my fam my family.

I looked at her and smiled.

Stronger in number theres no wonder watch out world watch and you'll see.

There's no stopping us and our gang come back come back to ya like a boomarang. We fly so high we fly together we are a girl gang like birds of a feather.

I smiled and hugged Annie.