3

After School**

Destyni POV

I was walking with Hayden and Rush ran up to me and said, "Hey babe you wanna go to my house I need help studying for the science and I know that is your best subject." I giggled and nodded and said, "Bye Hay see you tomorrow." I gave him a hug and walked away with Rush.

"You know he likes you. He is jealous." Rush said. I looked at him with wide eyes. He looked at me and smiled. "Want to make him jealous while he is still looking? Jump on my back." I nodded and got on his back. I wrapped my legas around his waist and my arms around his neck while held tight on to my legs.

When we were where Hayden couldn't see anymore I said, "You can put me down now." I saw his smile and he said, "NOPE." And he started to run. I laughed and he ran until we made it to his house. I jumped off of his back and we went inside.

We went up to his room and  I helped him with science.

30 minutes later**

"Hey I should get home." I said. He nodded. "You can stay the night if you want my brother (Your brother is Carson) is home but my parents are on a business trip until next month." He nodded and asked his mom and she said yes so he packed his things.

When we got to the house and went up to my room. I grabbed my pjs and went to my bathroom to change. I came out in cute but comfy pjs.

When I got in my room Rush was already dressed and couldn't stop staring at me

When I got in my room Rush was already dressed and couldn't stop staring at me. I laughed and said, "Time for Riverdale." He laughed. We cuddled on my bed while watching netflix.

When Archie had his shirt off I said, "DANGGGG ARCHIE." Rush looked at me weird and I said, "What K.J. is HOT." He looked at me and said, "Dude he is not that hot." After that I took out my phone and showed him my home screen.

" After that I took out my phone and showed him my home screen

"Yes he is THAT hot." I said. He just shook his head laughing and we fell asleep