9

Destyni POV

Johnny and I were walking to school and he picked me up and started running. "JOHNNY PUT ME DOWN!" I said. He shook his head and when we got to school Amanda came up to us and said, "Hey babe. You said you would come over last night. What happened." I looked at Johnny and slapped him. After that I ran to find my brother.

When I saw Carson I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and said, "Why are you crying sis?" I looked at him and said, "I'm in love with Rush and Johnny cheated on me." Carson got anger in his eyes and said, "Go find Rush, talk to him. I'll find Johnny."

I nodded and went to find Rush. When I found him I dragged him in the janitors closet and kissed him. He kissed back and picked me up. He pinned me against the wall and kissed harder.

When we broke apart he said, "Do you want to be my girlfriend again?" I nodded and he kissed me again.

Lunch**

Rush came to my table and I sat on his lap. "Hey babe." He said. "Hey." I said back.

I decided to tease his since I was on his lap. I was moving around. "DESTYNI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He whisper-shouted.

I laughed and he picked me up. "Oh you are getting it." He whispered to me. He took me to the janitors closet and pinned me against the wall. He started kissing my neck.

When he marked his territory he started kissing my lips. He slipped his tounge in my moth and we stayed there kissing for the rest of lunch.