6

Destyni POV

Rush and I were walking to school when I aksed him, "Do you think Carson is gonna tell everyone about our braces thing?"

He looked at me and said, "Knowing Carson, Yah." We looked at each other and laughed.

Hayden and Annie ran up to us and Hayden said, "How did you get stuck together." I looked at Rush and he said, "We kissed and our braces got stuck." They started laughing and I hid my face in Rush's chest.

When they were done laughing Hayden kept staring at me. I looked down at the outfit I was wearing.

 I looked down at the outfit I was wearing

"Hay are you ok?" I asked. I looked up nodded and looked down. His eyes got wide and he ran to the bathroom. Rush picked me up bridal style and walked to my locker.

"Baby...put me down." I said to Rush. He shook his head and brought me in the Janitors closet. He walked in there and locked the door. "Rush what are you doing?" I asked. "Wel-" he got cut off by his phone ringing. I grabbed in and looked at the contact.

"RUSH ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" I asked with tears in my eyes. He shook his head and I said, "So who is 'Princess' cause its not me Im right here." I asked. He looked at me and I ran out to find Hayden.

While I was running I saw Hayden. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Destyni whats wrong?" He asked. "He cheated on me. I knew I should have picked you I always loved you." I said.

Once I relized what I said I covered my mouth. He uncovered it and kissed me. When we broke apart I looked at him and said, "You wanna go to my house? No one is there." He smiled and nodded.

When we got to my house he took me to my room and locked the door. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall and started kissing me. I kiised him back and he licked my lip asking for permission and I opened my mouth.

We stayed there for a minute and we broke apart. We both agreed that it feels like a brother sister thing so he left.

It didn't feel right kissing hia. He is just like my brother.