5

Destyni POV

"I should go." I said running away. When I was running I bumped into somebody and they fell onto me. I opened my eyes and saw Rush. "Hey." He said. I looked at him and smiled. "Hi." I said. He was about to kiss me they Carson pulled him off of me.

"Dude that's my sister." Carson said walking away. Rush helped me up and we laughed. "Go get your bathing suit we are swimming at my house." He said walking away.

His house***

"Hey." I said taking off my coverup.

"Dang" he said under his breath but I heard it so I giggled

"Dang" he said under his breath but I heard it so I giggled. "So what did Hayden tell you?" He asked. "He told me he loves me so I think it is working." I said. His smiled faded. I looked at him and asked, "What is the matter Rush?" He looked at me and said, "I think I broke a rule." He said.

"Rush...Which one?" I asked. "I-I Think...I think I love you." He said. I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him. He was shocked at first put he pulled me on his lap and kissed back. When we pulled apart he asked, "Do you wanna be my real girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded. He kissed me again.

Next day**

I woke up and got dressed.

When I was done I heard a knock at the front door

When I was done I heard a knock at the front door. "DESTYNI YOUR BOY TOY." Carson said. I ran downstairs and smacked the back of his head and Rush laughed. We walked to school and when we got there Lindsey was on Johnny's lap.

Rush and I looked at them with wide eyes and Lindsey came and hugged me. "Hey Destyni I'm soooooo sorry for beating you up in the bathroom the other day." She said. I put my finger up to my lips and she got wide eyes and said, "opps sorry it jut came out." I nodded and hugged her.

I dragged Rush away from the group. "What is she talking about?" He asked. "The other day before I helped you she just slaped me." I said shrugging. He came closer to me and put his hands on my waist.

"Why didn't you tell me princess?" He asked. "It's not that big of a deal." I said. He picked me up and said, "But it is princess." I kissed his cheek and said, "I have dance. Wanna watch me practice?" He nodded and we headed to dance.

I went to change into my practice outfit.

"Habe fun babe." Rush said. I nodded and.went by the girls and we did our dance.

After practice Rush picked me up and spun me around. "You did great." He said putting me down. I laughed and said, "Babe my baby sister is coming home today." He looked at me and said, "You have a baby sister?" I nodded and said, "We adopted her and she is only a year younger. Her name is Sinnya."

He nodded. I went change into normal clothes. Rush, Carson, and I went to my house to wait for Sinnya.

When we got that Rush and I went to my room. He sat on my bed and pulled me onto his lap and I laughed.

He went to kiss me but I turned my head to tease him. He pulled back and said, "BABEEEEEE." I laughed and gabe him a kiss. While we were kissing I felt something cut my mouth. I guess he did too because we both said, "Oww." We tried to pull apart but our braces got stuck together.

"CARSONNNNN WE NEED HELP!" I yelled. He ran upstairs and saw we were stuck together and started to laugh. "SINNYA COME HERE." He said laughing.

She ran to my room and started laughing. "Carson your 16. Dentist. NOW." Rush and I said. We walked to the car and I had to sit on Rush's lap.

When we got there the dentist unhooked us and said, "Be careful." We nodded and Sinnya and Carson laughed.