Why

Jungkook's pov

Life is so dam boring without friends. I'm just transfer to this one of the best academy in Seoul. I'm from Busan but my parents want me to complete my graduation from here. I miss my parents my friends and my hometown Busan. I live in a nearby dorm which is not so far from my school. Here in school I'm so alone no one wants to be my friends why would they? They tease me bully me saying that I'm looks like a bunny nd they don't want to be friend with a bunny. What man I'm also a human. I'm just totally sick of it. It's only a week that I'm here and already started getting sick with all these. Well in the dorm I got so relaxed because I don't share my room with some random guy.

"mr. Jeon"

"mr. Jeon Jungkook"

"yes sir" - I stand up quickly and saw my math teacher. Okey I was so into my own world that I litrelly forget about the ongoing class.

"and what were you thinking about mr. Jeon?"

Mr. Jung Hoseok. I don't like this man.he has such a perverted looks and always told me to stay after the class. Why? Come on you all are mature enough.

"n-nothing mr. Jung" - I stammered.

Suddenly I felt he is getting into my way. Jesus.
Slowly he stand in front of me and touch my shoulder. His touch is something not good at all. I consciously took a step back so that my shoulder will got free from his dirty touch. As I did so he took a sharp breath.

"why are you so lost ha? Always into your dreamland?"

"no no mr. Jung"

"shut up. Congrats again you got your detention nr. Jeon" he smirked and walked away from me. And I mentally slapped my head. Again again again again.

In the detention class - - - -

I was sitting on the chair while listening music on my phone and suddenly I realized that someone is watching me I could feel the intense gaze.I quickly turn my head and no wonder I was right someone was watching me and guess who it is? Mr. Jung Hoseok.

Crabb

"so" - he said and came towards me. My breath got heavy because in the class me and mr. Jung was all alone and I'm not that physically strong that I could save myself from him and besides that I know he was waiting for this since so long. God knows with how many peoples he had did this.

"I was thinking"

"do you have any homework for me if so then I'll do it but please for now let me go I promise from tomorrow I'll give full concentration to class" - I said in one breath. God save me please I have save my body my soul for my love ones I don't want my body to get spoiled with this kinda man.

He only smirked at my word's you can say at me.

Creepy.

" yes I've some interesting task for you but you have to do that now" - he said while getting closer to me.

Jesus

"w-what?"

He only smirk and suddenly I felt his face very close to mine

"ops your lips are looking so delicious" - he whispered and stared at my lips. I took a step back but he was faster than me hold me tightly my waist.

"let me go" - I yell.

"oh you want me to starving? You look like a hole meal to me and I know you know that I have interest in you then why are you doing this?

" you are my teacher "

" come on. This will be a secret between us honey "-he said and forcefully kissed my lips.

I don't know from where suddenly I got so many powers and with that I pushed him so hard he fell onto the ground with a big thud and I took the opportunity to save my life. I ran out from there as fast as I can.

Tbc

****

Hey honey bee's how's the part? I know it's quite boring but the upcoming chapter's will be bang. Don't forget to vote and comment ok..

Vkook is life