Ruin

It was raining outside, loud thunder was echoed with lighting in the sky. He was afraid of this kind of weather but now he is walking while limping outside in this weather. His body is dirty with every touch of his teacher, his mind is blank, his hope was gone,

He got ruined

After that nasty work of Mr. Jung he left jungkook crying in the library. He was a crying mess. Hugging his whole body he was shivering. How the hell he suppose to face his family now? How the hell he suppose to face his jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, how the hell he suppose to face his best friend jimin now and moreover than that how the hell he suppose to face himself now?

His body was hurting like shit. His legs were numb. Neck with countless hickeys and blood, thighs covered with blood, his waist was bruised with Mr. Jung's nails, his stomach was red from tight holding, ass was hurting.

After like 30 minutes of crying reality hit him he loves taehyung but his body got ruined by another man? His teacher?

He collected his clothes somehow wore them and leave the school. He started walking god knows to which direction. Suddenly it started raining. He got wet. It's seems like rain drops were caressing his bruised area softly. His tears and rain drops got mixed.

He ended up on a bridge. He started remembering his childhood when his mother take care of him, feed with her own hand, his father who taught him how to ride a bicycle, his grandma who taught him to make pancakes, his best friend jimin who always stole his lunch, his jin hyung who always brought him his favorite banana milk, his Namjoon hyung who taught him English and finally his love taehyung who gave him sadness and tears but he still love him. He started remembering their faces and soon it started faded away. The last thing he said

I love you all

.
.
.
.
"Jungkook"

Taehyung woke up from his sleep due to a very bad night mare. He was sweating so much and heavily breathing.

"Taehyung what happened? " Yoongi also wake up.

"Hyung jungkook. I'm not feeling good something bad had already happened hyung where is he? " He said while breathing heavily

"Tae he must be in his room. "
"I have to check him"

And he run towards his room yoongi followed . but there he saw nothing. There was no jungkook.

"Hyung" Taehyung was not feeling well at all he himself didn't understand what the hell is happening with him but now his full concern was on jungkook.

"Tae relax he must be outside let's go we'll ask the reception. "
.
.
"Hello sorry to disturbing but can you please tell us if jungkook is outside actually he's not in the room. " Yoongi asked the receptionist.

"Jungkook? Actually he didn't came back from the school yet. "

"What? It's 11pm miss and he still didn't arrive what the hell are this management doing yoongi hyung? He shouted at her. " Calm down tae please " "How could I calm down I've to go to find him now what if something bad Will happen? I'm already feeling something bad. " He said while heavily breathing. He didn't understand what to do now all he knows that jungkook is in danger.

"Taehyung it's raining outside you can't go"
Taehyung didn't listen to him he already made his way to the streets.

"Jungkook.. Where are you jungkook" He started shouting but all he got silence nothing else. He got wet due to the rain.

"Jungkook" He fell down on his knees and started crying.

'I don't know why but I feel like you got ruined'

.
.
Tbc
.
.
AN

I'm sorry if I'm not a good writer I'm sorry for wasting your time... 😢😢