His Feelings

Taehyung's pov

"duh are you fucking kidding me? - I yelled at yoongi.

" what? I really think I'm gay Tae. I mean I never felt anything like this with a girl which I felt with jimin. Though I still didn't meet him yet. "

" ohk.... If you say so then what can I do hyung it's your decision but are you sure. I mean just think about it again "

I can't believe I'm a friend with a gay.

" I'm 1000 %sure Tae I think I really need to confess my feelings for him. "

" yeah sure"
I was talking with yoongi hyung at that time a boy came into my room I quickly cut off the call. Maybe he is Jeon Jungkook my roommate.

"hi are you Jeon Jungkook?" - I asked while standing.

"y-yes I'm Jeon Jungkook. But w-who are you. What are you doing in my room? - he asked while throwing himself in the bed in front of me.

" I'm your new roommate "

" what?"
Ah may be he didn't want to share his room with me.
" yes I'm your roommate kid "-I said while trying to make a normal conversation between us. Because they don't have any room left here so no matter what I have to live with him. NO MATTER WHAT

Then I get to know that he is from Busan.

He looks like younger than me so I told him to call me hyung but when I called him kookie his cheeks turned into a crimson rose.

WHY?

I have this habit of giving everyone a nickname so I did the same with him.

IS HE GAY?

NO NO NO NO NO NO

GOD DAM NO

.
.
.

I took a a long hot bath because I'm hell tired and only a hot bath could make my tiredness gone.

After having a bath I realized that I didn't bring my hair drier.
fuck

I think I should borrow kookie's hair drier

When I came back to the room from bathroom I saw he was doing skype with someone.

Hey I think I know him.

But why the fuck is this kookie guy staring at me like I'm his last meal to eat?

IS HE GAY?

I internally cry

.
.
.
"hyung I'm hungry can we please go out eat something please"

"like where? - I said while trying to avoiding his eye contact

" ammm well I know a restaurant little far away from this dorm. They have awesome Chinese food.. Mmmmm "-he said while licking his lips.

Such a kid

" ok let's go then "
.
.
" table for two please" - I said to the waitress and she told us to follow her.

We sat in the chairs and gave her our order's.

"so hyung"

"hmm" - I simply hummed

"excited to see the your new university?" - he said with so much excitement like it's going to be his first day also.

"kind of"

"you know what I'm telling you you're going to be fall in love with this university"

"hope so"

Soon the waiter came with our order's.

We started eating at that time I saw jungkook was watching something behind me while a smiling face.

Did he saw any hotty girl?

"hey what hap?"

"look behind you" - he said with a blush.

I hurriedly turned and eye's was like popped out from its place..

There were two boy kissing each other while one of the boy's hand's was exploring the another's body and the another one was moaning like a mess..

"WHAT THE FUCK "-I whispered

Tbc

***

Please help me to get more readers and followers as well.. 😭😭😭