Memories

"Taetae where are you"- he did his best to find him but he couldn't.

" You can't find me ggukie. I'll win "-a loud voice can be heard from wherever he don't know.

" Fine you won happy please come out I wanna see your face taetae "-he said while throwing a pebble into their river.

" Promise you will let me kiss you in the cheek. Only then I'll come out "- he said while pouting.

" Ok I'll let you kiss me "-as soon as Jungkook said this he felt a pair of arms around his waist and he knew it is none other than his taetae.

" Why are you like this taetae? "-Jungkook said while holding his elbow and leaning against his taetae's chest

" Because taetae love's ggukie and ggukie love's taetae. "-he said while giving kisses to jungkook's head.

They were only 12 and 14 year's old but they love each other

Suddenly taetae started walking back from Jungkook

" Taetae where are you going? "-Jungkook said in a sad tone

" Taetae is going ggukie "- taetae said while smiling sadly

" Why are you going taetae you said you will never leave me. "- Jungkook said and started running after taetae.

" We can't be together because you are not a girl we both are boys you lied to me you always told that you are a girl a pretty girl but you are not a girl you are a boy . "- taetae said angrily and started running.

" No taetae ggukie love's you don't go don't leave me. "- jungkook said while running behind him shouting his taetaes name but suddenly everything gone dark he can't see anything.

" TAETAE WHERE ARE YOU " -no reply

"TAETAE DON'T LEAVE ME GGUKIE LOVES YOU SO MUCH TAETAE" still no reply
"TAETAE"

"Taetae"- jungkook said while breathing heavily .

Taehyung was sitting beside his bed he got up hurriedly
" Jungkook jungkook you ok? "

"Taetae... Tae... Taetae.. Do-dont go "

"Doctor doctor jungkook got his sense back" Taehyung yelled like there's no tomorrow soon doctor came and checked jungkook And told taehyung to wait outside.

TBC

guys so it's kookie who was taehyung's childhood love