find out

When you fall in love you can sense your lover's pain, emotions, and what's not .

The same thing was happening with taehyung he can sense that Jungkook is in pain, something is hella wrong with him . But is taehyung know that he loves Jungkook?

NO

He still think that Jungkook is only his friend and after the incident (I hope you remember ) he think he should stay away from that boy . But now taehyung himself don't know why is he searching for Jungkook like this?

After like running for one hour his eyes caught attention to the crowd which was on the main road. Suddenly curiosity run in to his mind he unconsciously started walking to that direction . He pushed away the crowd the more he got close the more his heartbeat started beats.

"Excuse me what's going on here? "-he asked a man who was in his mid 40.

" Actually there's a boy lying unconsciously maybe it was an accident "

His breath got hitched

"Why you guys are not helping him then? "

"It's not our work to do we are not any social worker I came to buy hot soup because of the rain button got stucked here if you want you can go and help"-he said Irritatingly And went from there taehyung got so mad at his statement.
" Stupid people "- he gritted his teeth" I think I should check who's this? "

Saying so he started walking towards the person.

"J-jung-jungkook"- taehyung whispered . He felt his body go numb when he finds out that the person is none other than Jungkook. He immediately checked his pulse and his heartbeat stopped. Jungkook's pulse was not running. Is that means? No no no that can't happened. He immediately called yoongi and soon they admit Jungkook in the hospital ..

Tbc

😅 after a really long long long time I know actually I'm a hotel management student and my schedule is quite busy as I'm an intern so I hope you understand well for corona virus I am finally able to write.. Bdw I'm from India and situation in here is quite out of control I hope we'll get out of this soon stay home stay safe guy's..